SIBIREA

Tony's pov

Now I am alone.

Again

I don't have anyone

My best friend,Rhodey paralyzed because of me, pepper had a hard time in the company and she lost her love of life. Bruce because of me, if I didn't make Ultron, maybe he would still be here with her and maybe start a family like Bruce told me he wanted to do.and my son, my lovely, poor and kind son Peter, he has been through a lot, if I die he would be an orphan from both parents.

Sometimes I wonder how I have got an amazing so loving and caring son like him.

Maybe he will have the father he deserves after my death.

ROgers.this Bastard knew for two years about my parents death and didn't tell me. If he told me before, maybe I would be helping the avenger from Ross now.

But it hurts.it hurts so much 

And BArnes.well, there is half inside me wanting to kill him and revenge for my mum and the other part telling me it was Hydra and I shouldn't blame him, well to be honest, I don't blame him.

I started to feel the pain increase more and more.

Maybe if .

Maybe just if I closed my eyes all these would disappear and nothing from this was real.

Peter's pov

I haven't seen my dad since the time he told me to go to uncle happy and after uncle rhodey paralyzed and I didn't see him from that time so I called aunt nat and vision and now we are on our way to

SIBIREA I MEAN WHAT THE HELL DAD IS DOING IN SIBIREA. What if he is dead and I won't see him again and have time with him in the lab again, see his beautiful smile and eat his ridiculous cooking. What if... "Peter are you okay ?" "HOW YOU MANT ME TO BE OKAY AND MAYBE MY DAD IS DEAD YOU BETRAY HIM.ALL THE AVENGER BETRAID HIM IF SOMETHING HAPPENED TO HIM I DON'T KNOW WHAT SHOULD I DO.....iam sorry, I wasn't supposed to scream on your face I just... Want him to be okay "

"It's okay your father is a strong man he will never leave you lik...."

Iam sorry for the in tribute miss romanov, but we arrived""okay vision thank you come on, let's go"

There is a big building covered with ice "what a hell is he doing in hydra base" HYDRA BASEE WHAT IS HE DOING IN HERE

"we have to get in to find out"said vision while opening the giant doors . We walked through some weird rooms, but we didn't find him there, so we found an elevator. We took it, and then we walked through the hallway and there was a very big room. it looked like there was a war in here 

"What a hell " I said if those monsters hurt him, I would not leave one alive.

We walked between the destroyed walls, and then ... "TONY" he was lying on the floor with blood on his face, and around him everywhere. And then there was

Captain America's shield this hole hurt my dad "DAD OH MY GOD DAD WHAT HAPPENED IN HERE PLEASE DAD UNSWER ME " I said crying the arc reactor is closed no light getting out from it because it's broken . Ms Romanov checked his vitals and she breathed a sigh of relief"don't worry kid, he is alive but unconscious " "If I may ask what Captain Rogers shield is doing in here?" Asked Vision, "it doesn't matter now let's take him to the helicarrier ,what happen to you tony" We took him to the helicarrier and put him in the bed to clean his wounds and injuries and connect him to the IV, then let him rest until we returned.

What happened to you dad

Nat's pov

Tony. Who the hell did that to you, of course you were in a fight, and because there was Steve's shield that meant a fight between Steve and Tony . Bucky was there, of course, he wasn't watching them fighting so if he would fight then he was on Steve's side, because if he was on Tony's side he would still be there with Tony or take him to the hospital .So there's only one thing I don't know yet.

Why did they fight, of course there has to be a reason for them to fight . Tony was going to them to help them not start a fight for no reason . Maybe people saw one side of him and it's the mask where behind it hide the caring, loving and kind Tony who stand with you and help you whenever you need even if you was fighting with him the day from before.thats what the real friends of Tony stark see like me, Peter, pepper, his bodyguard happy,rhodey ,vision and maybe bruce.the other side or should I call it the mast which the people see is the arrogant, stubborn, reckless person, who doesn't care about anyone and fool . That's how every one else sees him, if they just saw the real him , maybe all this wouldn't happen . That's why I love him, plus he had a past like mine abused without a father's love, and because of that he has trust issues and always tries to do the best for the other, even if it hurts him .

We arrived at Avengers Compound . I called doctor Cho while we were on our way and now she is waiting at the hospital room in the compound to check on him and see if there is any internal bleeding or something dangerous we didn't notice . I took Peter in my arms while Vision carried Tony to the hospital room.cho greeted us and led Vision to put Tony on the bed to reconnect him to the IV and check him.

Peter looked worried and pale . The poor kid I don't blame him, he has been through, and if Tony passed out, it's going to make a huge hole in his heart he won't heal from 

"Thankfully there is no any internal bleed just some wounds , little injures , two broken ribs in the left and one in the right he need to rest while healing " said doctor Cho . 

Peter breathed a sigh of relief, and sat on the chair next to his father's bed,, and I sat on the other side . After one hour both of us fell asleep peacefully after a long day of worrying. I think Tony has to explain a lot tomorrow.