"what's the plan " "attack"

"Well, here is the plan....,you said that he controled them right? The only way to control them is using a tech which can control the mind , it should be connected to the spinal cord so it could control the mind and movement and everything they do, if we got this device off of them, he won't be controlled them anymore so they will be free from his controlling , of course we won't win in this war so that will be the only thing we would do.now let's go to the stupid part, you want me to fight the Avengers with bunch of kids by my side , so we will need help , is there anyone who Antony (I will call the superior Antony 😊) didn't control ?"

"Excuse me but who is Antony ?" Asked morgan confused

"Well I will call the superior guy Antony , I can't gave to myself and the other guy a the same nickname plus I didn't meet the handsome guy yet to gave him a nickname , so I well call Antony , It remind me when mom was calling me Antonio in the hallway to go to the park or...."

He looked at Maria's photo on the table with a sad eyes and cleared his throat

"So we'll let's continue the plan , I need to hear his story to know if there is something I could say to him make him distracted and that will help us more, there is two ways we can return the other Avengers by but before I could say it you havve to tell me who remained"

"Well umm.... There is captain marvel" said Kamala Khan

"The guardians of Galaxy" said Laila

"King T'chala and shuri" said James

"We can also ask for furys help" said morgan

TONY'S POV

"This fkr is still alive" I surprised he is too old now but if he is still at charge that's mean there is something behind this , James was about to to say language but I cuts him off by saying the plan.

"Well there is two plans and we are going to need those people you said about in the 2 ways , I think the frist plan is going to be better .

The frist one is: that we are going to fight them and it's won't be the best idea so we will need you billy to stop them to move then morgan will shot them with something like handcuffs and miles will shot them with his webs so they won't move , I will send with you an army of armors so they will help you because they will be too much , when they have been stopped tommy can get off the mind control machine from behind their necks,of course they will be unconscious because of the sudden electric that left their bodies and when that happens I want you to take them to here so when they wakes up they will take their time to rest , meanwhile me , I will take care of myself "

I finally finished explain the the frist plan "I think you should call them now and tell them to comes here"

"Okay, Friday can you please tell carol, T'chala , shuri and the guardians to comes to Stark's cabin asap" morgan ' carbonell ' said to Friday,

there is something behind that girl, all my mother's family lives in Italy and works on the family's work, we don't really see each other's much, plus she looks like..... No no stark s...she isn't yours, but she have Edith and wears my hoodie, nooo if she was really your daughter then why she is hiding that from you , maybe because she don't want to destroy the timeline, well it's already destroyed .

"What's the second one?" Asked bitty

"Well the second one is stupid and won't work out and it's that we can wear a camouflage suits and take the devise off them but it won't work because Peter will fell that there is something coming to him plus that if we got the control device of them they will fall unconscious and at that tothers will know that there is something" i finished , "shit, I forgot the suit" well they didn't leave me any time to get it with me , maybe I can build to myself a suit and the other robots that will help them .