how to fight your evil self from another multiverse

Tony's pov

I start working on my suit , and of course those thoughts must come to my mind.

What if it didn't work.
You are pathetic.
WORTHLESS.
WASTE OF TIME.
I hope you didn't born.
You will never be useful to America.
You are will never be loved.
STARK MEN ARE MADE OF IRON.
STARK MEN DON'T CRY.
Your aunt Peggy doesn't visit us anymore because of she don't want to see you.
Jarvis and Ana are died because of you
Big man in a suit of armor take it off and what you are.
Iron man.yes,tony stark.not recommended.
You.
You.
You.

"....dad what's wrong are you okay?" I returned to the real world from the dark side of my mind , the side that will never stop to haunt me except if it doesn't work anymore.

"DAAAD look at me, you are in the lab with your future daughter and the princess or the queen of wakanda I don't really know, you are in 2034..."

"You don't make it better , Mr. Stark you have to get up and save your wife and son from you " morgan just rolled her eyes and looked at me.

" Are you okay , you look pale"

"I'm always okay, just ... the idea of everything just happened make it hard to don't go and lost through your thoughts" I lied , of course I can't till my daughter, future daughter , that I have issues because of her Grandpa . I got up from my knees to continue my work.

"You know what" she said walking to her work bench to continue her work" I lie to mom and tells her that iam okay but iam not really okay, she then say ' how many times I told you that I have known two Stark's before you and I know it when you are not saying the truth '" morgan said smiling sadly at the memories of her mother before Antony take her and the others "

"Are you really was trying to lie to a former Russian spy ?" I said and make the two girls loughing.

"Y..you know , I was going to be an orphan from the both parents if you didn't save her after you did the snap"

"What do you mean ?" I looked up from my work at her confused. Who the hell is the Thanos Guy and what does she mean by before the snap.

"That's also another story for later , for now we have to work on the task in our hands." She said sadly, I looked back ant the design of the suit in front of me, well this is the best and strongest suit I will ever make. I will .... Will him , I will not leave him pass with hurting my friends pass that easily .

Time skip

I explained the plan to king T'chala, princess shuri , captain marvel or carol Danvers and the guardians. They all agreed with me in the first plan , carol wanted to fight Antony but I told her that it's not the time yet and i am the only one who is going to fight him with the other me , ohhhh can you imagine that you will know all the possibilities of the lives you could live .

We got ready to go to them , we took the emergency quinjet That has been in the lab.

There was a very large ship in the destroyed yards of the Avengers combound. I didn't thought that it would be that big.

"Wow , man your ship looks cool "said Mr. Lord or whatever his name is

"It's not my ship "

"I'm Groot " said the tree.

"Groot is right it's technically you " I just rolled my eyes .

I got out of the ship before it even land.

I found an man with a white suit and blue eyes and a handsome face , sitting in a chair , this is supposed to be antony.

"Hey there , got lost handsome " he said flirting with me. "Are you looking for them?" Ha said from behind him came the Avengers looks... More Evel...?,