the multiversal fight

Tony's pov

Now , we are about to have the biggest fight in the whole multiverseses .

We are here to defend our family , friends and every single being in the multiverseses from the guy who want to take it .

From Antony.

We will fight maybe we will hurt , sacrifice or die , but the most important we don't lose , because if we did , everyone in this universe get hurts will be on us. On me.

We got ready to fight , we discussed the plan and who is going to fight the other Evel us and who will fight Antony.

"Okay , is everyone ready guys , I will open the portals now "

"Yes , we are ready " said one of Clint's versions

"Okay then let's go "

Strange opened too many portals in front of us , we  all of us ran through the portals .

In front of us , there was a huge army , they were too much , maybe as much as our own.

Captain America told in front of all of us .

"AVENGERS" what a hell, he is holding Thor's hammer , but when he tried he couldn't.

"Assemble" we all rand as well as our enemies. Everyone starts to fight who he has been told to fight.

Me and the other Tony's and natasha's or Toni's started fight Antony who looks like he has been ready all that time for us, we started to fight him from all the ways around him , bet he was smarter and flougt up so we all get crashed on each other's , then he came to us and we all start fighting he was so strong and fast but at least we could punch him.

"You guys are really so stupid , you think that you can defeat me "

"Yeah , together " said natasha , it's look like she stick with Steve for too long .

"You know what Antony , maria is the best mother anyone will ever have " said the iron hammer tony

"Do you think that when you talk about your mommy that you will make me sad you lil' boy " he said punching him in the face , then kick Armstrong in the stomach and shot the others and me with his respunsore.

" All that time , I have been acting like a human , you think I was acting like a god because iam a go..." Before he finish Carter punched him In the face.

Meanwhile

Strange was fighting strange , master of magic fighting himself, how funny.

The new Avengers exept tommy fighting Ultron, Obadiah, kilian , red skull while tommy was trying to fight petrios with one of the wanda's . The avengers who aren't fighting their Evel self are fighting Thanos and the other remaining villians .

They all have the same thing in their minds.

What if ...

We lose.

Our loved one died.

What are we going to do.

Vision was fighting the white vision

Wanda was fighting Agatha

Natasha fighting task master

Loki was fighting  Loki

Sylvie fighting Kang

Sam fighting John walker

Thor with hela

"So you are the stark's kid "Obie asked morgan

"Oh you know me "

"Well me and your father have a history together "

"Well you have to be honored that you will die in his daughter's hands."

"Exept if I killed you Frist."

There was too much blood and dead body , everyone was injured , some are unconscious because of the pressure , but still everyone fighting with all they got .

"I will kick you ... Once" he kicked me , "then kick you twice " then he kicked Carter, "and will kick you all over again " he punched Armstrong, iron hammer and Thor buster . Then looked at me , my suit was broken .

"You know guys , playing with you was so funny , but I am busy right now , I have to finish this." "You are nothing , you pathetic bastard , you think that you will win , then you don't know who are we " said pepperony tony , then came from behind him Thor's mjolnir ( Jonathan) but before it hits Antony Antony held it

"Noticed you copied my move " said hela from behind one of the Thor's

"Yeah well, this is a stupid move from a stupid warrior "

"N...no not you too "said Thor but before he break it cap threw his shield in Antony's face then the hammer returned to Thor

"You know cap, it's not nice to shot something at someone's face "

Clint shot an arrow at him and it exploded in his face and nat shot him with her pistol and widow pites then came the hulk and catch his leg to punch him right, left, right,left then Antony shot him with the respunsore . When he got up iron hammer punched him , he got up fast and shot all of us with the arc reactor.

"You know what , enough playing , I think it's time to kill " his blue arc reactor and eyes turned into red , he looked scary , even more than natasha when you dye her hair when she is sleeping .

He punched Thor and clint with his hammer , he toke Steve's shield and punched him with it , Armstrong was about to punch him but he took his hand and throw him at iron hammer , throw Carter away with his respunsore . Then looked at me .

"You know , it will be fun to kill yo...."

Wanda threw him in the floor I took Steve's shield and ran to him  , Steve's shield now in his arc reactor I punched home in the face many times .

"You know what , maybe I didn't win , but you also won't "

He stopped me with a long white sword

"URGHH "

"TONY " I can hear nat and Steve says.

I got the shield out of his chest then punched him twice .

He is not breathing now.

Finally.

He is dead.

We won .

I looked at my stomach to find it filled with blood , I looked up to find nat and Steve running to me .

I couldn't hold anymore . Then everything went dark.

𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗶 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗮𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗶 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗱 😅😅

𝘀𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 😢 .

𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿 332 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄 𝗮𝗻𝗱 58😍😲😊❤️❤️