so , what are we gonna do

Tony's pov

Me, natasha, rhodey,Steve, Bruce,pepper, Clint,Thor,Peter morgan and Harley who became a grown man and a father,shared a big hug together for a few minutes and then broke the hug.

"Wh..what time are you fro?." Natasha asked looking at me with her hands on my cheeks .

"Umm 2016 "

"When in 2016"this time Steve was the one who asked, worried about the answer. I looked at him confused,there is something I don't know and I have to.natasha got her hands away.

"The last thing I remember that Ross called me and told me to open the tv to find that you guys make an explosion in a building in Nigeria that was a reason to get people killed , when I return I have to much to talk with you guys." They all make a sigh of relief .
"Wha.. happen "

"Well , we are going to explain to you too much after we finish all of this" said a man with a cloack and a fasional hair "iam doctor Stephen strange by the way" then he continues" for now we have to get ready for the biggest war any one of you gonna have, the war that we have to fight with all we got , we need the help of the other..." The man , strange has Been cut of by a portal getting opened and got out of it ,.... Another strange?.

"We need the help from all the multiverseses that I have told , the multiverseses that their tony or anyone elsedies will go to get from the past , I think that they should be ready by now and open the por...."

Stephen ,the other one has been cut by too many portals getting opened, and strange , many many of him , and her got out of the portals

"What a hell " said quill.

"Well that will happen to all of you too,we will have to get you from there multiverseses to have the fight and most importantly the Stark , hey guys is your Stark's are ready " he asked the strange army haha his self army if me from the other multiverseses are ready. Oh MY gOd I will have my own self army . The other stranges make a circle I think to make sure their universe is ready.

"Excuse. Me Mr. Strange but why we have to get all of this people" asked Peter , yeah why the hell all of this.

Strange looked at the grass with shame

"When the superior..."
"We call him Antony "strange just rolled his eyes .

"Well when I was controlled, Antony used me to get every evil one of you and all the villains we all ever fought , he maybe got other 5 evil tony two of them are women and three of all the others Avengers , except the new Avengers, they don't have evil version of them"

We all looked at him with with wide eyes.

" Strange I think Stark's are ready" said one of the stranges

"Hey don't forget that not all of us have a stark some of them aren't a stark" said one of them , wait

"what does he mean by that not all of us are Stark's , is there some of me adopted or something ?" Before anyone answer me there is a man got out of a portal and then said

"Hey , strange look I am kinda busy and want to visit mom so what do you wan..."he looked at me and then at his strange

"You make a variant of me."

"Urrgh, no this is you from another multiverse , you didn't listen to what I said"

"Umm , nah ,never , the future isn't what I expected" he said without even looking at strange and walked to me

"Hi I'm Antony eliot carter "

"WHAT " we all said and looked at him,there is a version of me is a son of my aunt. That's .... Weird , why his name is not stark , who is his father.