the endgame

After they returned from the 'time hiest' mission nat wasn't there.
Every one looked at Clint and asked

"Where is nat?!"

He opened his palm to show them the time stone .
Tony knew what was gonna happen '𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝗻 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 3' and he knows what will happen and how to return her. But no one should know that he know what is gonna happen because they will ask him .
He looked at Clint with rage and anger in his eyes . HE KNOWs that she will return and HOW she will return but they told him to act like he doesn't.
"Clint,where..is..natasha?!"he asked slowly With angry voice.
Clint falls on his knees with tears in his eyes "I am sorry"he said With hoarse voice .
Tony jump on him and punish him angrly while Steve and rhodey trying to get him up from Clint
"WHERE IS SHE CLINT,WHERE IS MY WIFE,
                       ANSWER ME"
punch"WHERE"another punch"IS....SHEE"
finally Steve and rhodey could get him up from Clint while the others gone to check on Clint and take him to the medical room.
I start to cry on rhodey's shoulder .
What if I did something wrong in this time line,what if I couldn't save her in this one . after ten minutes of crying on rhodey's shoulder. I got away from him and looked at Steve
"Where is the Hank pin other particles so I could put them in the lab" I asked him with a hoarse voice and red eyes.
"Tony you know you can't try any thing because we can't return her , that's not how the time travel work""yeah I know Rogers just gave it to me"shave it to me,I took it from him and walked to the lab.when there wasn't a sign of any one I but the particle in my watch and hide it wit me so no one could see it when I need it later.i took from a sirum so I could hold on enough to travel in time.

                           Time skip

"And I ....am....ironman"snap

Tony's Pov

Every thing was bluey and dusty
And everything  hurts ,

I get out the watch and put it on me and took a deep breath I wrote the date of the time before she jump and clicked the button.
Now iam in volmir the planet were I will die in .
Nat and Clint were having a conversation but hey were cut off by a red a man's voice
"Antony,son of howard stark"
I looked at the man and it was red skull.
The man who Steve fought in world war 2 ad the man I was acting when I was a child fighting him.
"Tony, oh my god what happened to you what are you doing here"nat said with a tears in her eyes ,she came to me and put her hand on my burned side
"Nat,what I gonna tell you now is crazy but iam from the future of your time , iam from after the war ,I snapped my fingers and I will die from if because iam human , in 2034you will understand every thing but for now I want you to return the time after the war and you Clint,"I said while pointing at the shoked Clint
"You take the time stone and say that nat sacrifited her life but after the war tell them what happened"I explained the plan
"Tony what are you talking about" nat asked with a wide eyes "I am sorry darling" I pushed her and ran to the cliff ,
Clint shot me with a bomb arrow , I shot him with a respunsore "TONY NOO" shouted nat I jumped from the cliff .
That will be the last thing I hear her say with her beautiful sound,I will never see her smile again , will never put morgan on the bed and have an juice pops with her.
I will never see what the the frist time Peter meet morgan.

Peter.

I will never have time with him in the lab again. Watch him and morgan fight with the Pillows and then build from it a castle.

Iam sorry

Natasha's pov

He jumped.

Tony jumped.

He was from the future and came to here to save me and I have to go to his time instead of him.
"Nn…no TONY" I ran to the cliff but Clint catches me before I jump.he pulled me to his lap
"Noo LEAVE ME CLINT I HAVE TO SAVE HIM , GET AWAY FROM ME "
"hey hey shhh " he patted me while I cried on his shoulder"it's okay, every thing is gonna be okay, we gonna pass through it together""nn...no Clint I want him please"
"I know nat,iam so sorry".
"Our wedding anniversary was tod... Wait " I got away from him "is that what he talked about,HH...he knew " I said with shock iqn my eyes,"that's why he wanted from us to have the this month together with Morgan" "wha..."red skull cut Clint of what he was gonna say

"Here is the soul stone,as I told you soul,for a soul"

He gaves it to Clint then he disappeared.

"Okay let's talk about it later for now you have to go to the time he came from 'after the war' and I will act like that you are the one who jumped not him"he said while getting the watch ready,I just nod at him and set the same date as him but after several hours are u ready " I nod again"okay let's go" we clicked the button and the nano suit formed around us .

Iam now in a war zone , the war didn't finish yet every one is fighting with all they got.
Then I saw from afar strange looking at tony and holding one finger.tony ran at Thanos to try and take the stone from him but Thanos kicked him li the stomach then pulled him away

"I am invincible " snap

There is nothing happened.
He looked at the gaulent but there was no stones then he looked at tony.

He hold his right hand up and the stones start come to him .

"And I....am.... ironman"snap.

Every thing went white for a second .
I looked at tony with shock and wide eyes.
He got the time travel watch out and wore it and then.

He disappeared.

He gone to volmir to save me.

He is gone.

Forever.

𝘀𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲 𝗶 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗴𝗼 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗶 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗮 𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝘃𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 .
𝗼𝗵 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘆 , 𝗶 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘀𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗼𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗼 𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗲.