Chapter 7

When Kroger and Walmart entered Buccees house that Saturday night they were amazed. The music was loud, the lights were flashing, and the people were going crazy. They found Whole Foods in the backyard sitting on a patio chair scrolling through social media on their phone.
"Hey." Kroger greeted.
"Hey." Whole Foods muttered back.
"This is a crazy party huh?" Walmart commented.
"Yeah."
They were silent for a minute.
"Walmart um... how are you doing with the whole..." Whole Foods asked.
"Oh I'm doing pretty okay actually. I'm not as sad as I was the day it happened so that's a good thing."
Whole Foods smiled. The backdoor closed and they all turned to see Costco heading towards them.
"What's up guys?" they said nervously.
"Listen, Costco it's okay; it wasn't your fault what happened at the park." Walmart assured them. A wave of relief washed over Costco's face.
"Thanks, I-"
"Costco and I need to talk alone could you guys leave us for a second?" Whole Foods cut them off. Kroger and Walmart nodded and went back inside. After a few minutes they began to question whether it was okay or not to go back out so they agreed to lift up the blinds a bit to try and find out what the situation was. Upon discovering Costco and Whole Foods kissing rather passionately they made the decision to stay inside and look for Buccees who actually wasn't that hard to find. When Kroger and Walmart found them, they seemed panicked and in a rush. Buccees shoved Kroger and Walmart into a room, following them inside shortly after. They locked the door, clearly out of breath and turned to face the two.
"I'm awfully sorry y'all it's just there's a bunch of erm- fans?"
Kroger and Walmart shared a look.
"Yeah we understand." Walmart said.
Buccees looked more relaxed once Walmart had said that and sat down on the chair in the corner of the room.
"Well I hope y'all are enjoying the party."
"It's been pretty cool, we haven't been here for very long." Walmart said.
Buccees nodded.
There was loud banging on the door and Buccees turned pale.
"We could escape through the window!" exclaimed  Kroger.
Seeing as they had no options left, Buccees opened the window in the room and helped Kroger and Walmart out before jumping out themself.
"What now?" Walmart asked.
"Well we could go to my house." Kroger suggested.
The group agreed to go to Kroger's since their parents weren't home and it was the closest. On the way to their house and even when they stepped through the front door, Buccees was subtly flirting with Kroger; who was very receptive and a blushing mess the whole way there. Walmart's heartbreak returned in little waves and the blatant mis placement feeling of being a third wheel had run its course. Walmart awkwardly sat on the couch as Buccees and Kroger continued their conversation about whatever...
It seemed everyone around them was falling in love, and instead of love; Walmart had fallen into a deep dark pit of wavering sadness and loneliness.