Chapter 9

It was difficult for Walmart the next day at school, they felt paranoid and upset. As they were walking with their friends to class they accidentally ran into someone and both of them tumbled to the floor. Costco hauled Walmart up by the forearm and Walmart turned to apologize to the person whom they had run into.
"I'm so sorry!" they both said at the same time.
"It's okay." they jinxed again.
Embarrassed, both parties then went on to class a bit more awkwardly than before.

At lunch, Walmart saw the person they had run into earlier and decided to talk to them. There was only one other person sitting at their table and they were rather burly and intimidating.
"Um hello..." Walmart began awkwardly.
Both of the people sitting at the near empty table looked up to acknowledge them.
"Oh hi, you can sit down." The person from earlier welcomed.
Walmart sat down and the person introduced themself.
"I'm Lowe's and this is Home Depot."
"I'm Walmart."
"And I'm Whole Foods!" a cheery voice sounded from behind Walmart. Whole Foods took a seat next to Walmart and a few moments later so did Costco.
"This is my partner Costco." Whole Foods said, pointing to them. Kroger and Buccees soon joined them.
"Howdy y'all, I'm Buccees."
"I'm Kroger."
After introductions everyone started to just talk about random stuff. Then the topic of the fight yesterday came up.
"So what happened?" Lowe's asked in a curious tone.
Walmart sighed.
"A lot."