7: The Tragedy (Pt.2)

"I have some information I need you to confirm"

__________________________________________________________________________________

[A long time ago]

In the far North, in the dark woods, a mysterious couple was running away from someone... or something...

The woman was pregnant, so she couldn't keep up with her husband.

Terrified, the husband picked her up and continued running in the dark dark forest.

"Honey.."

"Shh, it's going to be alright sweetheart"

"Darling please-"

"We're almost out, don't worry..!" The husband's voice was shaking and it was clear he was out of breath.

"Stop!!" The woman yelled.

Her husband stopped in his tracks.

"I'm giving birth...!" Teared up woman gazed into her lover's eyes, scared and desperate.

A deep and loud growl could be heard throughout the forest.

Now tears streaming down her face, the woman spoke up once again with fear in her voice.

"I-I can't move any longer... you have to deliver the baby and take her away. Leave me behind"

"No, no! We're going to make it out, all three of us!" Trying to hold back his tears, the husband's voice cracked.

His wife smiled up at him and caressed his cheek.

"Everything going to be alright honey... you can do this... for the sake of our baby"

"I can't lose you!"

"Our baby is more important than me. You HAVE to take get her out safely no matter the cost. Please darling..."

Crying silently, the man just nods...

__________________________________________________________________________________

(Y/n)'s eyes widened in fear and horror, she froze in one place and couldn't make a sound.

"Is it true?"

"....."

"Speak, human"

"I.... h-how..."

In front of her, right at the feet of the elvenking, were her younger brothers, tied up and bruised.

The words that left Thranduil's mouth a few moments ago were so horrifying, (Y/n) couldn't move, let alone speak. It was too absurd... there's no way that's true...!

"(Y/n) speak! Are you the descendant family of Ar-Pharazôn?! Tell me!"

"SHUT UP!" Her whole body shaking, the human girl fell to her knees, tears streaming down her face.

"Shut up... shut up... let them go...!"

"Let them go? These thieves who tried to rob ME?!" The furious king pressed his foot down on Henry's back, making him yell from pain.

"Stop it!! Stop, please...!" Sobbing woman begged the cruel elvenking.

"Please..." her desperate sobs could be heard throughout the room, echoing off the walls.