3: King's personal maid

This is straight up torture. "Bring me my wine" "refill" "clean my room" "stay by my side" "make my bed" "bring me my clothes" "my shoes!" "This is stained, get me another one" "clean my crown" "take care of my horse" "sharpen my sword" "(Y/n) do this!" "(Y/n) do that!" "(Y/n)!" "(Y/n)!" "(Y/n)!" I'm fucking tired! (Even though I saw him half naked several times and I gotta say, damn. But still!) I wanna have fun again...

Well, I guess I'm in this for a week. It's been only three days now. I hope he won't make it longer.

It's morning, I did everything before he wakes up. He's still sleeping.

Maybe I could prank him... oh yes! I will... just so you know, I'm smirking right now-

"(Y/n)! My clothes!"

There we go again.

I went to grab his clothes and shoes when I saw a cup with wine. I smirked. This is gonna be fun.

I grabbed all his clothes and poured wine on each and every one of them. Not shoes though, he has nice shoes.

"(Y/n)!!!" He shouted.

"Coming!" I smirked.

I got to his room with no clothes and a fake worried face.

"Y-your highness, all your clothes... they're stained with wine. Yesterday you got drunk and accidentally poured wine over the clothes you took out from your closet..." I was looking down and smirking inside.

"What do you mean all my clothes are dirty?!" He shouted, still in bed with covers over him.

"You can see by yourself, my king" still looking down, I slightly smirked.

"I will" and with that he got up and holy shit, I almost passed out. He was shirtless with only pyjama pants on.

I realised I was staring when king smirked at me and said

"Get a hold of yourself, (Y/n)" and with that he went away to check his clothes.

I was blushing. Damn it. Why did I stare anyway? He's not handsome or anything... h-he's just a selfish bastard. Yeah.

"(Y/n) come here." I heard his calm voice and that was horrifying.

I went there scared and immediately saw the glass which I used to stain all the clothes. Fuck, when did I forget that?!

"I don't recall getting drunk last night." He said, picking up the glass and staring directly at my eyes.

"And I think I know why my clothes are stained."

I looked away. Fuck, what will he do?!

"And..." he came close and grabbed my chin making me looked up at him. He's so tall I almost broke my neck.

"I also know how to punish the person who did this" he smirked and I was so terrified I froze in one place.

He smirked and brushed my lips with his thumb. W-what the hell is he doing?!

He leaned in and whispered

"One more week as my maid" and with that he left me blushing and frozen, standing there dumbfounded.

"Huh?"

________________________________________________________________________

I can't believe him. He was walking around with blanket on and he gave zero fucks!! That made ME more angry than him.

I finally found some time to rest and went to see Legolas, Tauriel and Kyle.

They were talking and laughing about something. I walked up to them.