5: Kyle

[1 year ago]

"(Y/n), I have something to tell you..."

"Oh? Yeah sure, you can tell me anything you want" the girl smiled and pet her friend's head.

They have been friends for six months, not really much but they have no one else other than themselves.

"It's not really easy to say it..." the girl noticed her always cheerful friend shaking from fear for the first time. She frowned.

"Kyle what's wrong? Are you hurt anywhere? did something happen?" The boy's head was hung down, making his face hidden from his friend.

"Kyle!" The girl grabbed his shoulders making him look up, only to see tears streaming down his face, his whole body shaking.

"(Y/n) I-"

__________________________________________________________________________________

Kyle was walking around the garden, deep in thoughts. It was unusual for him to be so serious since he's always so cheerful...

"Boo!" He heard someone speak in his ear and jumped from the surprise. He looked back only to find his best friend smiling at him as usual.

"You're so deep in thought you didn't even notice me. Is everything alright?"

"....yeah..." the young man was still looking down.

There was a few seconds of silence.

"You're thinking about that again aren't you?"

The boy only nodded.

His friend sighed and pulled him in a warm hug.

"Everything is going to be alright sweetheart. I'm here"

"Thanks...." the boy buried his face in the crook of his friend's neck.

After a while of trying, kyle finally relaxed and let out his tears.

"I hate this... I hate this so much... i just want to disappear..."

The young woman kept petting his back, trying to comfort him.

"Don't say that, are you gonna leave me alone like that?"

The boy shook his head.

"Don't worry honey, I promise you that everything will work out. We're gonna find it okay? Everything will be alright."

The boy looked at his best friend with tears still in his eyes.

"Promise?"

"Promise"

Kyle smiled and hugged her again.

"I don't know what I would do without you"

The girl chuckled.

"You would crash and burn"

They both chuckled and stayed there hugging for a bit longer.

After a while of talking and walking through the garden, they went inside the castle to Kyle's room.

"Um... (Y/n)... I have something else to tell you-"

"I know"

The boy blushed.

"H-huh?"

She turned to find his best friend smiling.

"Him right?"

The now blushing young man nodded.

"Don't stress over that. You have me, you know I can make everything work."