Prolog

A/n. Hallo travelers to my furst story
Thare are a fiew thing you must know
If my grammar is bad it is becuse i have dislexia and english is my seconde tonge and not my furst.

Truk-kun. SHUT UP AND LET ME KILL THE READERS.

A/n. AAAAH MY FUCKING WALL.

Truk-kun. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOUR WALLS CANT STOP ME.

A/n.OK I GODA GO AND GET MY FLEXTAPE I HOPE YOU ALL INJOY THIS STORY BYE.

Wake up go to school go back home and play world of warcraft or whath anime and repeat that is my life, i know boring but today was different becuse... I died.

Y/n. Welp that was boring.

Y/n sead out loud, he was walking back home from school and also he was disapointed je had webdesign for the furst time and he was acsited for it.

              *Flashback*

Y/n walk in the class room and lookt around for a open spot so he could sit, there Were only 2 spots left all the way in the back, so he went over and set douwn on one of the chairs, after a wille the teacher came in and starten class.

Y/n lurned nothing THE END.

Ok that was a lie, what realy appened was that a duud calde kevin walks into class.in slowmotion.

kakies, creeper hoody a little but of belly chub, he looked straight at you that he looked at the chear next to you.

He stards walking over towards you *STILL IN SLOMOTION* he reaches his destenation
And sits down next to you...... he smels like unions, he was also sweting allot like he just ran from the cops.

It was pritty bad.

Than he started talking to you saiying stuff like.

Kevin. He duud i can hack the schoolwebsite in like 5 minets.

Y/n was terifide by that coment, if Kevin could hack the schoolwebsite in 5 minets he cold like i don't know hack Y/n in 20 secons.

Y/n. Well kevin good for you but could you pls not hack me, i will even suck your ba--

Truk-kun. TUUT TUUT MOTHER FUCKER.

                *CRASH*

              *Interupted flashback*

Y/n. Well shit.

I was in a dark void and i coldent see a and to it, i slowly get up on my feet and started to walk a random dereciton.

Y/n. Damnit Truk-kun i was just having a flashback why you got to be so salty.

Truk-kun in the meentime is riding on the road yelling like a madtruk.

Truk-kun. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FEAR ME MORTALS HAHAHAHAHA.

Y/n was walking for what felt like 20 jears but in realalety it was only 20 secons.

Y/n mind. Is this realy all that there is in the afterlife.

Y/n inturnal thinking was interupted by a bleu mist that is rolling over the ground towards you.

The mist lookt familiar.

Y/n. Could it be, no i am just over thinking it.

The mist kept coming and reacht Y/n,
the mist was cold fery cold like it was vriesing flesh, blood, bone and even your soul.

Y/n was shifering oncontrolebly from the cold but went on deturment to find the sorce of the bleu mist.

The longer Y/n walks the thicker the mist became and even colder the black floor was now coverd in a blancket of snow that reaches above Y/n's enkels
Making it hard to move.

Under the snow thare was ice that cracks every step Y/n takes to make it worse it started snowing slowly becoming a snowstorm making it harder to see where you where going.

Every time the cold wind hits Y/n he grows weaker every step he takes he grows weaker every breath he takes he grows weaker.

The tips of Y/n's H/c are frozen his breath becomse ice in secons when it leafse his lungs his eyelids growing havy.

Than his legs gave in to exotion,

Faling on to his hands and knies the snowstrom stops instently.

???. SO YOU ARE CHOSEN.

Y/n's E/c eyes widen when he hears the familiar voise a voise that sounds like there are multiple talking, yelling and wispering a voise that talks POWER.

Looking up he sawe a familiar figiure.

The Lich King.