Cha.3 Deanger and magic

A/n. This time i will not make a fool off my self, i am prepeard, i have the power of Asmongold on my side.

*Door opens with a bang reafealing the travelers*

A/n. AAAAAAAA NOT THE SUN, DAMN YOU ASMONGOLD WHY IS THE SUNLIGHT YOUR WEAKNIS.

*A/n running around while on fire*

Boomer the pufferfish. Aargh lets continu the story eargh.

Y/n has bean walking for 1 hour in the  woods with no sight of any civilization.

Y/n. *Sigh* i thought this will be some anime travelling speed, like it takes them half a day to travelle through half a countery on foot.

Pouting after his little rent he faild to notest that he was being followd by someone or something.

Looking back up Y/n lookt around and notest how beutifule the forest was,
The trees are full of grean leafs slowely swaying side to side in the wind gifing a calming sound, on the ground there are all kinds of plants that are all glinstering in the sunlight almost putting you in a transe.

Y/n. This reminds me the furst time i played Word of warcraft leafing the starting zone of the humans.

Y/n kept walking with a smile of nostalgia.

*time skip brought by,

( i coulend help but put it in, it just fits to well)
And chibi Y/n walking in the forest*

I have bean walkimg for a long time and the sun is slowly setting behinde the trees casting long shadows over the ground.

Y/n. Winter is coming.... haha i better gather wood for a fire and rest for the nicht and hey i dont have to cary all that wood, thank you inventory.

With that i Y/n started walking agane coleckting stiks and tree branches putting them in his inventory, while coleckting wood for his fire Y/n was looking for a open spot in the forest becuse it will be in his feavor if he gets attackt at nicht "You can never can be to shure about your safety while sleeping  outside" that is what your grandpa juse to say when you went camping, do you belleafe him? yes, yes you do.

Looking around for 5 minets you finaly found a spot to make camp, in front of you there was a open spot that was flat to your right the woods are dancely packt making a natural wall.

Y/n. that is good the trees will keep the anemy from flanking me and attaking my back.

To your left the forest was more open making it more dageros, you chose to take the right.

Reaching your destanatnaion you open your inventory seeing 2 stacks of sticks of 100 and one stack of branches of 69.

Dumping all your wood on the ground you got to work on making your fire.

Furst you pickt up some rocks that where laiying around and makes a circel then you grab the branches and places them like a pyremid lastly you grab the sticks and but them under the pyremid.

Y/n. Now to light it.... do i rub sticks togethere? I think that is what i need to do *sigh* i goda give my sticks a handjob until it lights on fire.

*time skip brought by chibi Y/n rubing sticks together*

Y/n. HAHAHAHAHA LOOK AT WHAT MAN HAS CREATED.... FIRE.

 FIRE