Ch 9. Tatsumi is reatardet

Y/n and Tatsumi found them self in the night raid base.

Najenda was siting on a chair looking douwn at the two wille she was prosecing the information of what happend at the mansion.

Tatsumi was sweting bullets and Y/n was just looking on with a small smile on his face knowing where this is going.

Najenda. Do thay show potentiaal  Leone?

Leone. Absolutly, aspechely the armored one the kid could be good with some training.

Najenda. Aright its desided.

Najenda reases up her mecanical arm and smiles asking.

Najenda. So Tatsumi and Y/n will you join nigh raid.

Y/n. I have already desided that i am joining.

Najenda nods at Y/n happy that he is joining, turning her atantion towards Tatsumi and asks the same.

Tatsumi. I don't want to kill anyone but you will kill me if i don't join you.

Tatsumi stated with a depresing look on his face.

Najenda. We will not kill you but you can't leafe aither, you know to much there for you will work in our factory.

Tatsumi gulpt hearing that, just as Tatsumi was about to say somthing Leone spoke up.

Leone. Tatsumi you have seen the truth of the empire, you have seen what happend to your friends do you want that to happen to anyone?

Tatsumi. N-no i dont want that to happen to anyone.

Najenda. Thats is why we are here we work for the revelutoinary army, thay are prepearing a attack on the capitol, night raid job is to weaken the empire by killing pouwervoll and important vigiurs of the empire kutting out the coruptsoin at its core.

Najenda expleande to Tatsumi, Tatsumi lookt up and as the naïeve boi he is and says.

Tatsumi. So you guys are like bringers of justes to those that are corrupt.

No one said a word and just lookt at him Tatsumi beginging to feal oncomfortabel from the silens and the stairs he was geting.

Y/n mind. Ok wtf it was weard in the anime but holy shit now that i am here and hearing what he just said makes me want to die from cringe.

Everybody eccept for Y/n, Najenda and Bulat started laughing at Tatsumi.

Lubbock. Hahaha you are funny man.

Mine. Hahahahahahaha what a idiot.

Tatsumi lookt around inbearest and not understanding why everyone is laughing at him.

Bulat. Tatsumi we are not bringers of justes we are assasins what we do is still murder.

Tatsumi. B-but.

Najenda. Tatsumi we kill so that others don't have to.

Tatsumi silent for some time he that lookt up with deturmenaition in his eyes.

Tastumi. I will join night raid.

Najenda. Well than welcome to night raid, akame you will train Tatsumi, Y/n i might have a task for you coming up this week.

Y/n raised a eye brouw at that but diden't qwestion it and just nodded as a anwser.

Najenda. You are dismist.

Everyone left to do there own thing Najenda just set Bach douwn looking over some documents.

Y/n desided to go towards his room.

*timeskip brought to you by FLEXTAPE*

Y/n was siting on his bed thinking on what to do that was until he got a fealing like someone was trying to get his atention.

Focesing on the fealing he notest that it was Gron trying to reach him, ansering his call you ask what is wrong.

Gron than explainde that he destroid the Gnoll camp and was asking what to do next.

Y/n mind. Gron i want you to rais all the dead in my name and let them surve the Scourge, then i want you to burn the camp to the ground, none may know what happend for i have a secpition that the world dosen't not know of the existents of Gnolls and it is better to keep it that way... for now.

Y/n mind. I also want you to stay hiden until i call for you for a nieuw task, am i clear?

Gron mind. Yes lord Gron understants.

Y/n mind. O before i go congratulations on your victory capten.

Y/n broke the conection with Gron and notest that it was dark outside.

Y/n mind. Ges i will sleep and see what this task will be.

With that Y/n took of his sword and lays it agenst a chair, he then took of his head gear and lays in ontop of the chair, he then lays douwn on to the bed end drifts of to sleep.

A/n. Hey hey hey i am still here travelers i know i have been gone for some time agene only to come back with this shors ass chapter.

A/n. Well it is becuse this part wassend that Interesting and i am taking my time trying to make a Interesting story with alements that i need to tink about and some how make it work.

A/n. Um yea that is pritty much it.... GET TE FUCK OUT OF MY TAVERN TRAVELERS I AM PLAYING MINECRAFT!!!