Ch.7 Nicht Raid

A/n. Welcome travelers let is continue the story shall we.

You and Tatsumi are siting in a room waiting for wat is to come, well Tatsumi is the one waiting for what is to come, Y/n is waiting for the tour around the base nicht raid call home.

The door sudenly burst open by Leone Tatsumi fall of the chear he was siting on.

Leone. Hello its time for the tour!

Leone says exited and walks over to Tatsumi as he was geting up from the gound.

Tatsumi. Arg i dont want a tour, I DONT EVEN WANT TO BE HIRE.

He shouts at Leone and she dident give a shit she only laught a bit, she was about to say somthing back but you were furst.

Y/n. Tatsumi real worriors dont complian thay accept there fate mabey you should to if you cant than never pick up that sword of yours agane, why did you even pick it up in the furst place?

Tatsumi looks douwn at the floor in frustraishion.

Y/n mind. It will be good for him it will make im stronger in his mind the qwestion "why" is a dificuld one but a strong one at the same time, if he is abele to anwser it he will be stronger.

Leone. Damn that is harsh, anyways you 2 will get a tour and meet your nieuw team.

She says while putting Tatsumi into a headloch and shuffing his head into her
Um chesht making him a bluching mess.

Y/n. Well lead the way even tho i have already desided that i am gona join you guys.

Leone. Great lets go.

She says and walks out the door while draging Tatsumi who is now demanding and beging to be releast.

Y/n mind. Dont complian Tatsumi dont complian.

We arrive in the livingroom, thare was a sova and a large table that is being jused by Sheele, she is reading a book somthing about airheads.

Leone. Hey Sheele, can you incurege our nieuw gonabe team mates?

Sheele looks up from her book suprised but calmed douwn.

Sheele. Have they desided to join jet?

Y/n. I have already decided to join nicht raid.

Tatsumi. I am not shure.

Sheele. Wel if you dont join than we have to kill you.

Tatsumi. THAT IS NOT INCUREGING AT ALL!

Mine. WHAT ARE THAY DOING HERE!

Y/n mind. O great.

Leone. O hey Mine i am just gifing these 2 here a tour of the plays, And they are joining us.

Mine. Nowone joins without my pemision.

She says than she started to look is up and douwn.

Mine. And they dont look like thay can handel them self.

Tatsumi. Hey, Y/n do somthing.

Y/n. If only you know what i can do pinkie but you are right about Tatsumi.

Mine. WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?

Y/n. I called you pinkie, why you ask?

Mine becoms red of rage and walks away probebly going to cool of some where.

Next up is the training grounds where we see Bulat training.

Tatsumi. Wow he is good.

Leone. That is Bulat, HAY BULAT COME SAY HI.

Bulat lookt up and walks over, Y/n in response walks over to him and stiks out his hand Bulat accepts it with a smile.

Bulat. Nice to meet you names Bulat.

Y/n. Nice to meet you to i am Y/n.

Bulat than walks over towards Tatsumi and gives him a handshacke and says his name.

Leone. He is gay by the way.

Tatsumi shivers or somthing.

Bulat. Now dont give them the wrong idea, yet.

Y/n. Well i dont care i your gay or not its not my live now is it.

*Timeskip brought to you by chibi Y/n forgeting the existents of chibi Lubbock*

Leone. Now here comes the cutey, try not to stare she is a cold killer.

That we see Akame eating a huge dangerbeast that is siting on a big fire.

Akame looks up and throws Leone a bit of meat Leone cathes it and smiles.

Leone. Thanks.

Akame looks at Tatsumi and asks if he has joinde jet with he respons was no... he dident get his meat, she than looks at you with her bloodred eyes.

Akame. You joined?

Y/n. Yes i have.

Akame. You get to eat.

She than tosed you some meat which you cuaght.

Leone. So Akame, what is all the exitment about around here?

Akame. Boss is back.

Walking around the dangerbeast we see najenda smoking.

Than the holle of Leone grabing and saying that she needs to compleet her contracts on time.

Y/n. heh that was handy.

Najenda lookt at me and luaghs a bit at my pun but she got serius afterwards.

Najenda. Gather the rest i whant to know who thay are and what happend wile i was gone.

Y/n mind. More explaining i just want to kill some people.

A/n. Dont wory the blood is coming you vampiers.