Prologue

Location: Unknown

Time: Unknown

"Boss, we have accessed the White room's main database and are currently extracting the files."

Three men wearing tactical gear were currently sitting in the back of a van in front of computers importing file after file of top-secret information involving the White Room Project.

"Have we been discovered?" A tall agent, notably the one in charge, wearing a black bulletproof vest asked the three agents.

"No Boss, but it won't be long before they realize the security breach, however we have already downloaded 69% of the data that you requested."

The tall agent nodded then sat down at a free computer and glossed over the data.

'With this much information we could cripple the white room project if not completely shut it down.... however....'

Boss if I may, I'd like to impose a question on you," one of the agents said as he turned around in the chair to make eye contact with his boss, "I understand that we're trying to bring the White Room down, but you haven't mentioned how we will go about it, this is a huge undertaking after all....so what's your plan?"

The tall agent went silent to his question to make it seem like he was thinking, however his plan has been in action for around 16 years.

"We won't do anything."

"HUH....w-what do you mean we won't do anything...after all the pain-staking time and resources it took to acquire this data."

"Relax, relax" While putting both hands in front of him he continued, "We specifically won't do anything except move the first piece...this mission is better left to the elites."

"Elites...what elites?" "Aren't you the one in charge of the mission?" The agent asked his boss several questions unable to contain his confusion, "I mean with your background this should be a piece of cake for you."

To the agents' questions the tall agent said nothing, but let a sly yet gentle smile form on their face.

'I hope you're ready for our little game.... Ayanokoji Kiyotaka."

A short prologue to get the ball rolling, but how was it?

Next chapters will be much longer, till then bye. :)