Epilogue

Time: 12:00 pm

Location: Cruise ship theater

3rd person POV

Are all human beings truly equal?

"That is the end of the videos, I hope everyone here understands Ayanokoji-kun and the events that have lead him to this point."

Silence overtook the theater, everyone reminiscing about everything that they've witnessed in the last 4 hours.

"Well, then as I said before, my mission is to show these videos to everyone here so they can aid Ayanokoji-kun; and now, my mission is complete. Everyone is free to return to their rooms. There will be no exams over your cruise vacation, so enjoy your relaxation.... if you can that is...."

"Relax.... jeez.... is that even possible for anyone at this poi-"

"Haha, I found the show quite amusing I must say; now then, if everyone will excuse me, I have a date to attend to." Koneji said being the first one out the theater.

"Hey bastard! S-Suzune, we can't just let him go like that can we?"

"No Sudo-kun, leave Koneji-kun be; as promised if he scored 1st place on the island exam, he'd be free of any further class obligations...."

Horikita stood up to address her class whom couldn't even bare to stand up and leave.

"Everyone, I want your attention, the goal of our class is to rise up and graduate as class A.... however.... I think many of you will agree that there is an arguably more important goal now."

'I think I know where this is going.' Matsushita smiled having caught on to her speech.

'Fufu, how foolish Horikita-san, you clearly have learned nothing from these videos about Ayanokoji-kun, but I must say, I'm intrigued to see what happens.'

"As of today, the objective of this class is to help Ayanokoji-kun.... as his friends, it is our duty to aid him in his fight against the White Room.... I ask for everyone's support on this matter." Horikita asked with a bow.

'How naïve, their emotions are clouding their better judgment once again, or perhaps it's their denial. Either way there is one thing I am sure of.... something they must be thinking in the back of their minds as well.... your feelings, your goals, your views of Ayanokoji-kun.... they mean nothing to him.' Agent Tsukishiro thought with a grin.

"I want to help Ayanokoji-kun!" Surprisingly, Shinohara was the first to speak up, but soon the rest of her class soon followed.

"Hell yeah! Let's do this for our friend Ayanokoji! You with me Kanji?"

"Yeah, Ayanokoji helped me and Satsuki on the island, so of course I'll help him!"

'Him and there's also that first year Nanase I want to thank....'

"Horikita-san, I have a question I want to ask you." Matsushita said gathering the attention of her classmates.

"I have been wondering this since our first-year island exam.... and when Ryuen-kun was searching for the mastermind of our class.... after watching these videos.... Ayanokoji-kun is the true leader of our class, isn't he?"

"Yes, he is, all of our victories have been influenced by him while he worked in the shadows with me being his cover."

Without a shred of hesitation, Horikita answered this question, in which her classmates.... actually, weren't that surprised.