SS: A vandal

Time: 8:00 am, 2 days after the exam announcement

Location: 2nd year Class C

3rd person POV

The entire classroom was cold.... not in terms of temperature.... but the student's aura was that of ice and dread.

Fear.

Apart from one student whom was smiling in his mirror.... but never mind that.

The entire second year went ballistic after the announcement that they will have to compete against White Room students.... which brings us to the calamity taking place....

Professor Ayanokoji, going against his previous words, has returned to the school with certain White Room students in preparation of the exam. 

Right now, the professor was walking around the classroom glaring at each student until his eyes met one student in particular.

The students' eyes wavered when the professor made his way and stood before the student's desk glaring down at her as if she was filth.

"Your name?"

"...."

"Are you mute?"

"HEY BASTARD, LEAVE SUZUNE ALONE!"

"Sudo-kun.... it's fine.... my name is Horikita Suzune.... sir."

"Horikita Suzune.... I see."

Professor Ayanokoji reached into his pocket and placed an item on the pale girl's desk.... her blood ran cold unsure what to think.

"Tell me Horikita, what is this object?"

".... A compass, sir...."

"Indeed.... so.... you are the one who gave Kiyotaka those puncture marks on his arm." The professor narrowed his eyes at the girl who looked down trying to collect her thoughts.

'How does he know that.... I-I didn't do that to Ayanokoji-kun until after he came to this school.... wait.... w-wait no.... does that me he wen-'

"Horikita Suzune.... what do you think is a just punishment for your vandalism of my property?"

Just a short story I felt like making, I plan on making a few more here and there; they're just comical. However, they could give some.... useful information.

*Hint* *Hint* *Wink* *Wink*