Freedom, Contradictions, and Solitude

Flashback:

Ayanokoji POV:

"You see senpai, at this very moment Agent Tsukishiro is revealing the White Room, specifically the Demonic Fourth Generation to the 2nd year students and teachers, without you of course or him."

"......."

As expected, Tsukishiro is a man of many mysteries.

"I see.... so that's what's going on, haah, honestly how troublesome."

"Hehehe, do you understand now Senpai?"

I gave a slight nod to show my understanding, a million thoughts running through my mind on how to handle this situation.

"Yayyy, alright! Let's go senpai!"

With that I followed Amasawa to what I assume is a unpopulated area away from other students. I already knew that Tsukishiro was an agent hired by 'that man' to assist in acquiring test subjects for the White Room. With his military and spec-ops background, he was a perfect candidate for the job, as well as the most viable option to have me expelled along with the White Room enforcers....

So why?

What does the man known as Tsukishiro gain from all this?

Does the uneasiness that I have had about this whole situation ever since his arrival to the school have to do with this?

Could he have meant to show the White Room to the school from the beginning?

If this is his last trump card to have me expelled.... no, even then to show the White Room to the public is ridiculous.

"Amasawa, what is Tsukishiro planning to do with this? You know as well as I do the consequences that he will face.... and the 2nd year students as well."

"Hmmm, well to answer your question senpai, even I don't know what his game is. All I know is that he ordered me to accompany Ayanokoji-senpai and keep you away from the theater for the day and away from him."

"By him, do you mean Shiba-sensei?"

"That's a great guess senpai, but that isn't the case. There is someone more problematic than him running around."

If it's not Shiba-sensei then my next guess is there is another White Room Enforcer amongst the first years.

"I can tell you figured it out senpai, yes, there is indeed another White Room student here at school besides your cute Kouhai."

She said that statement while poking both her cheeks with a wide smile. Its honestly impressive of her to keep such an innocent smile despite her knowing she could kill almost any student here without breaking a sweat.

"I take it you're not going to give me the name of this student, correct?"

"Correct, it's no fun that way after all senpai, hehe."

"Haah, well back to the earlier topic, you really don't have any idea as to why Tsukishiro is doing this?"

"Wellll, I did overhear a phone call he was making with what I believe is one of his subordinates; I heard him talking about some goal and an old comrade, but that's all I could make out of it."

A goal.

An old comrade.

"I see."