Those Who Will Lead Japan

Location: service corridor on –2B floor of the cruise ship

Time: 6:00 AM- First day of cruise vacation

Unknown POV:

'The time has finally come, after years of preparation and planning everything is finally coming together.'

zzttt....zzttt

"Hmm..."

"Boss, everything is ready to go, shall we announce it to the students?" A familiar voice came over the phone to the tall agent, whom was currently walking down the corridor.

"Yes, go ahead, I'm on my way there now"

"Understand, good luck.... Agent T," with that the call was cut and Agent T made their way to the rear of the ship, where a luxurious theater awaits.

'Today will go down in history in the underworld of Japan, and my goals will be accomplished....and so will my vengeances, isn't that right....old comrade.'

Ayanokoji's POV:

"I'm exhausted"

'The last two weeks on the island have pushed me further than I would have liked...but in the end I suppose it could've been worst. With the help of sakayangi I was able to counter the attempts of the 1st years trying to expel me. There was also Nanase and Amasawa, whom revealed herself as the white room enforcer, were useful in providing information and decided to aid me.'

"I guess I should go for a walk," sighing I made my way out of the shared room, luckily my roommates weren't present so I made my way down the hall without gathering attention. It was half past six in the morning so many students were still sleeping or enjoying a well-deserved vacation in the cruise ship's many entertainment facilities.

As I walked outside to the railing, I gazed at the horizon and drifted back into thought over the many issues that still plague me.

'I was able to stop Nagumo-senpai on my way to I2, however knowing him he won't stop until he defeats me and then there was the bigger threat of Shiba-sensei and acting director Tsukishiro whom I was able to defeat with the aid of Kiryuin-senpai, Mashima and Chabashira-sensei. Thanks to their aid the issue has been resolved....at least that's what I want to say.'

'Something has been bugging me about Tsukishiro. Ever since the end of the 1st and 2nd year exam back in April....and from how he decided to handle the issue with Ichinose after she overheard him speaking to Shiba-sensei. He seemed hesitant about both situations or better put he wasn't giving it his all.... however, if you told me that it's just me overthinking, I would agree immediately.'

"Ichinose, huh"

'Ichinose had confessed her feelings to me back on the island even running nonstop for hours to warn me not to go to I2. Recalling that event I stated to her that I will give her an answer once we get back to the ship'

"How should I go about this" To confess one's feelings to a member of the opposite sex requires a lot of courage and mental strength, it's something that we can do over and over in our heads until the time comes to confess one's feelings to the person we like....at that point we stop, unable to speak, fearing the worst outcome.

"Haaaah" thinking of this reminds me of the time I helped Ichinose with the love confession she received from her classmate Chihiro back in our 1st year.

'One's earnest feelings deserve a proper answer.... yes, that was the advice I gave to her back then and now I will give her a proper answer. I'm going to reject Ichinose. Ichinose is a kind, caring person who always puts others before herself, any guy would be lucky to go out with her however that kind-heart nature of hers is the reason why she isn't useful to me. After my rejection she may end up locking herself up in her room again; shutting out everyone who tries to help her. This is necessary however, pain promotes growth, I know this all too well, and for Ichinose to grow; she must come to terms that I am her enemy.'