What is fated to come

Time: 12:00 pm

Location: Secluded portside viewing platform

Unknown POV

I have waited for this moment for years, ever since I learned about him....

"Ayanokoji Kiyotaka was much better than you a year ago."

Those words haunt me day and night.... filling me with unbearable rage.

I never let it show though.... not even when I was face to face with Ayanokoji-senpai and spoke to him, I hid behind my mask.... waiting....

Waiting.... for the moment that I defeat.... the masterpiece.

"Tch."

"Is there something wrong.... subject 5-04?"

"No Shiba-sensei, nothing at all. I'm prepared for the mission."

"Good, this is our last chance to retrieve Ayanokoji Kiyotaka; I shouldn't have to remind you, but the person you'll have to face is the masterpiece of the White Room, your masterpiece.... you will fail your mission if you underestimate him even for a second, understood?"

"Yes sir."

The masterpiece of the White Room....our god....

I refuse to believe such nonsense.... he is no god.... he is not my masterpiece....

The White Room does not exist to create a single entity worthy of that title....

I will defeat Ayanokoji-senpai.... 

killing him could also solve this problem.

"Professor Ayanokoji will not be happy with agent Tsukishiro.... that man has lost his mind to show those videos to these children of all people, but that issue will have to wait until after we've secured Ayanokoji-kun."

Yes.... Tsukishiro-sensei.... why.... why is he getting in my way.... him and Amasawa-san are both useless. Shiba-sensei being the 1st year teacher of class D couldn't enter the theater without creating suspicions amongst the students and the other 1st year teachers noticing his disappearance.

I could've slipped in and stayed hidden out of sight, but I couldn't afford to let Ayanokoji-senpai out of my sight. Damn you Amasawa-san, why.... why would you betray your own generation.... because of him.... do you truly see so much in that false god....

"Alright subject 5-04, the targets are reaching the designated spot, get ready."

I will win. I will defeat Ayanokoji Kiyotaka. I will crush anyone who gets in my way.

I will win in the end, that's all that matters.

Time: Unknown

Location: White Room, professor Ayanokoji's office

3rd person POV

"Professor, I have brought him here as you requested."

"Good, leave us and close the door."

A lone figure walked into the office to meet eye contact with professor Ayanokoji.

"So, you decided to come back on your own accord after all...."

"Yes sir."

To be continued....

Just a little teaser I felt like making, I wonder how it all will play out?