Prologue

~~~{Y/n POV}~~~ Y/n, Thor, and Loki's childhood, During the Asgard VS. Jotunheim war.

"Stay here Y/n!" My mom pushed me into my room, before shutting the door and locking it. I covered my ears when I heard her fighting off the frost giants that followed us inside the castle halls. Fear filled my heart at not knowing what was happening behind the door, please if anyone can hear me, help us.

Trying to stay distracted didn't work as more intrusive thoughts filled my head, but I did anything I could to keep the image of my father bleeding on the floor as and me and my mom ran past. So, so much blood...

The yelling got louder and louder, the ground shaking as my mom used her powers to fend them off as long as possible. Soon I heard familiar voices from afar. Uncovering my ears I try to figure out who is yelling. It sounded like the guards! They must be helping mom. I turn to the door and try to pull it open, nothing. And my powers are too weak to do anything to the gold door.

A blast of light appeared from under the door, and there was some clicking sounds before my door swung open. Two guards stood there, trying to coax me out of my room.

"Come on Y/n, its okay. We're going to take you to safety." One of them stuck his hand out towards me, I approached and just before I grabbed it the two guards were thrown across the room by a frost giant. Yelping I run into my closet and shut the door. Another one stomped into my room and was about to open the closet when my mother cut its head off with her flaming sword.

"Y/n stay there okay! I love you-" She cut herself off and let out angry pained yell as one of the frost giants impaled her stomach. I watched in horror as she attempted to fight it off. Every fiber in my body was telling, no yelling at me to look away. To cover my ears and go to my happy place and pretend I was pranking Thor with Loki. But I couldn't. I'm stuck watching my mother die right in front of me. No. No!

"NO!" I yell as I summon water and wrap it around my moms sword as a form of telekinesis and shove it thought the frost giants head. I just stood there in shock, not being able to move. Then my mom grabbed my arm, immediately I went and placed my hands on her wound and put as much pressure as I could.

Off the corner of my eye I could see medics and healers running around helping the injured people, no more frost giants. I yelled for help and I felt like hours before a medic and guards took her away from me. I sat there. Just sitting, staring at my bloodied up hands as more guards and medics ran around the halls.

Eventually I snapped out of my trance and walked up to one of the guards.

"Loki." I whimpered to her, the female guard crouched in front of me.

"What about prince Loki?" She asked, taking my bloodied hand.

"Where is he?" I started to tear up, I want my best friend...

"Hey, its okay. I'll take you to him." She stood up and started leading me away from the bloodied scene. I keep my eyes on my white Mary janes, now with blood splatter.

After awhile I was brought to a safe room, where Thor and Loki were sword fighting with toy swords. They collided with the floor once both their eyes met mine.

"Y/n." They said in unison and ran over to me,

"Why are you covered in blood? Did you get to fight?! That's awesome- Ow!" Thor got elbowed by his brother.

"What happened?" Loki asked, looking at my bloodied hands, But I couldn't muster up the words to describe what I just saw.

"Y/n...? Are you crying?" Thor put an arm on my shoulder, at this point I couldn't hold it back any longer, I let out a wild sob and crumbled to my knees. The brothers looked at each other, before joining me on the gold and red floor.

"Uh, H-hey its okay! Your safe." Thor looked at Loki for help but he just shrugged.

"Thor, go get father, he'll know what to do." Loki ordered and the blonde boy ran out the room as fast as he could.

"Hey, look at me Y/n. Remember when we pranked Thor? I turned into a snake and you brought me to him since he loves snakes? Yeah and them I turned back and I stabbed him? You loved that prank. You came up with the idea." Loki told me the story, I smiled at the memory.

"You smiled! Uh- what about when we pretended Thor was invisible?" Loki was about to continue when Thor and Odin walked in, coming over to me.

"Little one, what happened?" Odin cupped my cheeks, making me look at him.

"F-frost giant... Mom... Dad." I whispered,

"Your Mom and Dad were attacked?" He asked, I nod.

"They're probably in the recovery room, Lets go!" Thor yelled and grabbed me and Loki and ran for it. Odin yelling behind us but we didn't listen.

We arrived, and opened the door, but it was too late... white sheets were being draped over their bodies before getting taken away to prepare for the funeral.

Oh my god. This can't be happening. No.

And before I could protest I was dragged from the room, and everything went dark.