2, To Jotunheim

~~~Y/n POV~~~

We arrived at the Bifrost and stopped in front of Heimdall.

"Let me handle this." Loki stepped forward, taking charge.

"Good Heimdall-" "Your not dressed warmly enough." He cut Loki off,

"Uh, what?" I ask,

"You think you can deceive me? The freezing cold of Jotunheim will kill all of you, even Thor. But especially you." He looked at me, He had a point. I'm dressed for Asgards spring weather, not a snowstorm.

"I'm not worried." I sigh,

"Heimdall may we pass?" Thor asked, getting annoyed that is was taking too long.

"Never has an enemy slipped my watch until this day. I wish to know how that happened."

"Then tell no one where we have gone until we've returned. Understand?" Thor instructed Heimdall, storming past him and into the observatory.

"What happened? Silver tongue turned to lead?" Volstagg teased Loki,

"Oh quit it." I scoff at him, walking with Loki and the others.

Once we all got inside Heimdall stuck his sword into the control panel, activating the Bifrost.

"Be warned. I will honor my sworn oath to protect this realm as its gatekeeper. If your return threatens the safety of Asgard, then the Bifrost will remain closed. And you'll be left to die in the cold waits of Jotunheim." And with that he stuck the sword in all the way and we got sucked into the Bifrost.

A moment later we landed on Jotunheim, immediately the frozen temperature got to me and I started shivering.

"Wow this place sucks." I groan, wanting to be taken back to the nice weather of Asgard. We all looked around to see the broken wasteland that used to be a city before the war.

"Lets move." Thor started walking, we all follow after him. I summon a small fire in my hands in attempt to keep me warm, but sadly it didn't help much.

"Are you sure you don't want to go back Y/n?" Loki asked, seeing my trembling form.

"... I'd like to but then I'll just worry myself into an anxiety attack. You know I have separation anxiety." I answer,

"But still you have a bad experience with the frost giants." He whispered, trying to keep our conversation private.

"I'll be okay, and if not I'll let you know. That make you feel better?" I tease him, but he actually nods. He really is a true friend.

As we all walked pieces of the city came apart and fell to the ground, gusting cold ass air towards us. Fuck this place is ass.

"You've come a long way to die Asgardians." Laufey spoke up from the shadows, his voice making me uneasy.

"I am Thor Odinson!"

"We know who you are." He cooed, creppy...

"How did your people get into Asgard?" Thor demanded answers,

"The house of Odin is full of traitors." Laufey growled, looking away.

"Do not dishonor my fathers name with your lies!" Thor yelled,

"Your father is a murderer and a thief! And why have you come here? To make peace? You long for battle, you crave it. You're nothing but a boy trying to prove himself a man" He insulted Thor, and he wasn't having any of it.

"Well this boy has grown tired of your mockery." And with that, he growled and the frost giants hands froze over into sharp icicles, that sound brought back very unpleasant memories...