Copyright and Notices

This story, written by Beth and Rachel, is already completed. It will be edited and uploaded twice a week (Mondays and Fridays) until each chapter is posted. 

Written as a casual project, this is undergoing revisions as we post it. In a few spots towards the beginning, the plot is quick and jumps from one event to the next. Don't fret: the structure recovers and evens out as we get further into the story.

There are mentions of alcohol, sex, drug addiction, homophobia, attempted rape, assault, and at one point there is a bloody stab wound. This isn't a happy tale (although, the end is happy). It's anguished and painful. It is our pet project from our teenage years that we've turned into a proper story.

Rachel came up with this universe at age 8. The story developed from then on, and at 21, she and Beth are finally publicly sharing.

This story is copyrighted. Don't plagiarize. If you see this anywhere other than Wattpad or sexyrasputin.tumblr.com, report it to us! Its unedited, original, mistake-ridden, and typo-filled draft is published on that Tumblr blog. If you really want to, go ahead and hunt it down, but we recommend waiting to see the final product.

Keep reading for more chaos, havoc, and disaster.