Four.

04. INLOVE

--

"So you're saying you saw me in your dream and now you're..." He couldn't say the word because if he did, he feels like he'll puke.

"I'm in love."

Sanzu rolled his eyes upon the mention of the term. It has been a whole hour since Y/n explained to him the reason why she seemed to know who he was. He wasn't even convinced the slightest yet he finds himself listening to her story.

He's sitting on the mini-couch in her office, his long leg hanging on its arm while he leans on it, eyes completely focused on Y/n.

Standing up, he walked closer to her, and even with the help of her heels, he was still a few centimeters taller than her. He moved closer until their noses were almost touching.

Y/n's breathing felt rasp, her lungs felt full. The more she stared back at his bluish pools, the more she felt like she's drowning.

But at any cost, she couldn't bring herself to look away.

"Hmm," the look in his eyes wasn't gentle unlike how he was in her dreams, it was bloodshot and void of emotions.

"If you love me, you'll do anything right?" his eyes even rolled as the word 'love' rolled out of his tongue, but Y/n paid it no mind.

She smiled adoring him, "Of course. What do you want me to do?"

Once the words he was anticipating spitted out of Y/n's mouth, he couldn't help but laugh in pure victory, playing with the gun in his hand.

"That's how I like it, Y/n!" he was amused, he didn't expect he'll get his way with her that easily.

Sanzu flopped back to the couch, now completely comfortable in his position, he even tucked his gun back to his pants, a grin plastered all over his face.

"Now back to our business," he started, eyes fixated on her every action, in contrast, Y/n's eyes are glued on his pinky hair, admiring every strand of it.

She wondered if he'll let her touch it.

"... I need to use your art gallery for drug transactions."

On the back of Y/n's mind, something broke, as if a mirror cracked.

"What?" her mind was slow to process the information, she needed confirmation. "Drug transaction?"

An irritated sigh fell on his lips, combing his hair back before he clicked his tongue, boring his eyes back at Y/n.

"Drug fucking transaction. We heard you'll conduct an art exhibition two weeks from now, we wanted to make it an opportunity to open a larger fraction of drug manufacturing and transacting."

"This gallery?"

"How about we say that we're selling art but actually, planted at the back of it is a bag of coke?"

No thoughts flooded her mind for a while, she remained staring at him, finding any hope that it was just a lie and that he wasn't planning on committing illegal deeds and he won't use her art gallery as a medium of his crimes.