Seven.

07. FREEDOM

——

"Black is more natural," Y/n uttered as she reached for the raven wig on top of the shelf.

Sanzu clicked his tongue upon seeing how she struggled at her action, before he raised his arm and took the toupee off a mannequin head.

"Why do I need a wig? I already told you we won't get caught. I have never been busted."

The woman only looked at him and smiled, "Just in case."

After a whole minute of convincing the male to just wear a disguise, he finally agreed to, messily wearing the hairpiece over his pink one.

"So? Are we done now?" he was annoyed but y/n decided to shrug it off with a chuckle. She never expected that even the black color would suit Haruchiyo.

"Yep, let's go?"

"Finally!"

Not wasting even a second, Sanzu pulled her by her hand and confidently walked towards the target man— his buyer. The smirk on his lips never faded until they were directly in front of him. "Hey, we got the thing."

As the man slowly turned to look at them, Y/n's chest started to race, she could feel how the blood rushed out of her face. Her lips quivered when her eyes met that of the buyer.

"Ah— I have the money," he voiced, sneakily pushing a hand deep in his pants' pocket.

The corner of Sanzu's lips curved up, throwing a look at Y/n to give her a subtle signal to hand out the product.

Nervously, she unzipped her bag and got the weed, even with her hand shaking she managed to hand over the drug to Sanzu. Her mind ran to different thoughts that she could've done better, because she knew how she looked too suspicious while opening her handbag.

Despite her slight mistake, the expert male took care of it, swiftly exchanging the bag of powder with an envelope of money. He quickly shoved it inside Y/n's bag and mouthed his goodbye.

But things didn't go as he planned when he heard a loud whistle, of course his trained ears knew exactly what sort of whistle it was, none other than that of a police officer.

Grabbing the woman's hand, Sanzu looked around to confirm the police's locations, "Fuck, we've been spotted."

"What?! W-what do we do?" Panic ruled over her being and Sanzu could feel her shivering.

He threw a glance at her before he squeezed her hand, his own way of saying he'll handle things on his own, "We run."

Sanzu was cursing in his head, it was a huge blunder on his side since he never experienced failure in terms of drug transacting. He believed it wasn't his fault, but as he looked over Y/n's shivering figure, he couldn't bring himself to blame her. Not when she's too innocent for this.

"You! the man in the blue shirt! stop!"

The voice of the police sounded like it was muffled by something and instead all she can hear are the shallow breathing and huffs of her company dragging her wherever he runs.