Ten.

10. NOSTALGIC

--

Was it her excitement upon seeing Sanzu that she completely forgot how she's now riding a motorcycle with her white dress?

The thought continued to pester her mind until they stopped in front of the venue. The male looked at her and smirked, offering a hand.

"Come on, I'm excited for some drama to happen inside that five star hotel," Y/n knows how much stress he placed under the drama part. He really hated it.

Moving along, the guard immediately recognized her and let them through, but it did not escape her how they stared at Sanzu with their judging pair of eyes. God knows how much she tried to shake it off, but it pissed her off big time.

Little did she know, it made Sanzu's blood boil even more. His hand aching to pull his gun out, but not tonight- yeah, just tonight.

They continued to walk, Y/n's heels clanking against the marble. It was the only situation where people who heard the sound didn't flinch nor panic. They proceeded with chatters and whatever business they have inside the lobby.

She quickly surveyed the whole room while her trembling fingers were digging on her companion's arm, trying to find strength on a lump of flesh.

Once her e/c pools landed on the image of her father together with a woman wearing an elegant silk dress laughing together, she rolled her eyes and tugged on Sanzu's shirt.

"What?" he mouthed.

"I found Dad."

Sanzu has this confused expression, "Why? Was he lost?"

Y/n didn't know if he was sincere or was he trying to pull out some humor, "We have to greet him and bail this party. We can't stay in this hell hole."

The male's bluish pair of pupils averted their gaze, then made a full stop on a table filled with bottles and cans of wine and beers. Tempted, he tilted his head at the woman and grinned.

"Not until I jug some down."

"Okay, fine."

As they both agreed to a plan, they approached her father, catching their attention with a fake cough.

When the head maid turned her head to look at Y/n and her "boyfriend", she almost scoffed at the sight, squinting her eyes towards the gentleman.

"You seriously brought that man with you?" Sakura asked with a frown on her face.

"Sakura, I told her to bring him."

"What?! Why? He looks... he looks like an ex-convict, someone who'll kill someone for money."

Sanzu smiled for unknown reasons.

Well, she's not completely wrong except that I also kill whoever offends me.

"He's Y/n's boyfriend."

"She's a slut!"

"Sakura, you realize you're still talking to my daughter, do you?"

Y/n laughed without any humor. "Daughter, huh? Anyways, I just showed up because this'll be the last time. Don't expect me to listen to your fucks after this. And you, my Dad's mistress, your salary will be sent through mail. Thank you for your service."

Sakura seemed shocked, grabbing her on her shoulder, "You're firing me?"

"Uh... I have all the reasons to?"

"No! I am the only one who can take care of you!"

This time, Y/n looked at her from head to toe then looked at her father for some sort of confirmation before she brought her gaze back to the paranoid woman in front of her.