𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳

Y/n's pov

After damn near dying to Shiggy...again, we all settled down and actually talked over the bird man's position, plus a bunch of other shit I didn't listen to. He seemed to catch on to things pretty quickly. After that, he left, and we discussed our next move. We all thought about infiltrating U.A. for extra info. I honestly wasn't looking forward to it. Something about those kids gives me the chills.

"So I get to see Izuku again?!" Toga squealed, blushing profusely. I let out a scoff and shook my head.
"I thought you all got what you needed from there? Why yall going back?" I honestly wanted to try finding a way out of this. I wasn't around to infiltrate the first couple times they went, but Twice told me what went down.

"Mh, well we thought we did to, but I've been getting curious about that boy's quirk. Izuku Midoriya's" Shiggy said, adjusting the hand on his face.

"So, you all are going to just pop up? Outta nowhere?" I asked.

"Woah woah, you keep saying 'you all' like you're not included." Spinner pointed out. Damn, I was really tryna get away with that.

"I did? Oops. I meant to say, are WE just gonna pop up outta nowhere?" Defiantly got out of that one.

"Technically, yes. So go get ready so we can go. Kurogiri, teleport Dabi first, that way he can find their exactly location." Shigaraki said, in which Kurogiri obliged.

I huffed loudly, getting up from my seat and going back to my room to change. Everyone else did the same.

(A/N: this is your villain costume, you can change it if you don't like it :)

(Credits to Kilo for the re-color)

I got dressed then grabbed my mask off my table. I met up with the others back in the lounge room. I put my mask on before giving Kurogiri a thumbs up, signaling that I was ready to go. As soon as I did, he warped us to what looks like a huge training room.

The purple smoke cleared from around us, we were met with a ton of confused looks and a couple of fear struck faces. I stepped out of the formation we were in with my hands on my hips. I looked around, "So this is U.A." I said, looking at the students. "Pretty cool" I said finishing my sentence.

I looked around at all the students, looking at their faces and costumes. I heard a bunch of hushed whispers. I was about to say something until a raven haired man ran over and kicked my in my ribs. That's gonna leave a mark later on.
I looked over to see him running at me again. I quickly got up, holding my side. "God damn that hurt like a bitch." I said. I looked at Shiggy, he gave me a nod. I smirked, alreary knowing what he was asking.
"Walking dead in this bitch," I tapped my foot twice on the ground, just seconds after I did, it began to rumble and shake, soon hands, feet, heads and other body parts began to pop up from the ground. My personal favorite super move: Rise of the Dead.

"Get to it, zombies. You know what to do" I called, then they all started charging at the students. I looked over and happen to see Toga going straight for the boy they called Izuku. Not surprised.

I had already forgotten about the raven haired guy that kicked my ribs earlier. He tried to capture me with his scarf thing, but I caught it just in time, yanking him towards me. "Neva seen you before. You a hero?" I asked, almost receiving another kick to my side, but I dodged it, jumping back and away from him.
"Not a talker. Got it" I wrapped my tail around my leg, making it less easier to grab.

I wasn't interested in my current opponent. I wanted to see what all the talk was with this Izuku kid. Frankly, it kinda did piss me off that Toga was infatuated by him. So, in order to slip out of my current situation, I created an illusion that I was still fighting him. I wonder how long til he realizes I'm gone.
I went over to the group of students, looking around until I saw Toga. To my surprise, she had the boy pinned to the ground, practically drooling over him. Gross. Shaking my head, I hit the boy hard enough to knock him out for a while.

"Let's get going Toga. Shiggs is waiting ya know" I threw the boy over my shoulder, he was actually lighter than I expected. We both ran back over to the others, who were already ready to leave, Kurogiri especially. Before leaving, I snapped my fingers twice, everything disappeared afterwards. My little population of the undead desegregated to ashed, as for my illusion, it went away as well.

I nodded, signaling to Kurogiri that it was time to leave.

➣➣➣
3:23pm

3rd person pov

"WOULD YOU STOP MOVING?!" Y/n yelled, punching the top of the green haired boy's head. "You squirm around to damn much.

"Be nice to Izuku, Y/n!" Toga pouted, rubbed the boy's head.
Y/n rolled her eyes, turning away to sit in the chair across from the seat Izuku was strapped down in.

"Now, Shiggy, what the hell did you want with this boy?" Y/n pointed to the boy with her thumb. "You never said we were kidnapping kids"

"You'll see. Just stay here with him and make sure Toga doesn't cut him up...too bad" With that, he left the room. Now it was only Toga, Y/n, and their hostage.

Y/n exaggeratedly huffed, moving her hand to snatch the tape of the boy's mouth. "Quit breathin so damn hard. I ain't gonna hurt cha." Y/n leaned forward in her chair, trailing her eyes around Izuku's frame.

"Can ya talk?" she asked.

"U-uh, yeah..." he spoke, timidly. "why am I here..?"

"Shiggy is curious about you. So I knocked you and here we are. What was your name again?"

"Ah- I don't think I should be telling you my-"

"What. is. your. name." Y/n spoke in a slow, yet threatening tone.

"I-Izuku Midoriya"

"Mhm. Well Midoriya, tell me, how do you feel about becoming a villain?"

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵