𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

➣➣➣ 5:57 pm
in the LOV's hideout...

y/n's pov !

the little birdie came to visit us today. after about a week or two of completely ghosting us, he came back, presenting to shiggy with new information on the heroes. good thing he came before shiggy got angry. otherwise, the poor bird would have been dusted.

but, anyways, it was about how the heroes plan to send out a huge ass search party to look for us. they may or may not still be angry about the whole killing endeavor situation. plus, they're also still looking for midoriya. so, basically, we're in deep shit.

"i'd advise you not to go out at all. the streets are crawling with heroes." hawks said, crossing his arms over his chest.

y'know, this entire time, he's been avoiding eye contact with me. he's been avoiding me in general, actually. but i wasn't the only one to notice this.

when hawks left, dabi came up to me. he looked at me with his eyebrow raised.

"what fool?" i asked.

"what the hell did you do to him?"

"nothing..." i lied right through my teeth. yeah y/n, that's sooo convincing.

"why'd he look like he was gonna fuckin' piss himself then?" dabi asked.

"maybe he really did have to pee" i shrugged.

dabi slowly shook his head. the corners of his mouth slowly pulled upward into a small smirk. "you're evil" i could tell just be those words, he had figured out what i had did. he knew me all too well.

"i'm a fuckin' demon. the epitome of evil" i replied, proudly. "but, he deserved the shits"

"you are never going to let him live that down. are you?" dabi crossed his arms.

"fuck. no."

dabi let out a stiff chuckle. he found my response amusing. "one thing to like about you," he pat my head like i was some damn kid "you never forget"

"damn straight" i nodded along with his statement.

➣➣➣ 11:30 pm
in toga's room

it's been hours. where could toga have gone? i've looked EVERYWHERE. i've asked everyone. it's so boring without her. not to mention, i'm a bit worried. i got up from toga's bed, tossing the stuffed bear, that i was cuddling, onto the bed.

i walked down the hallway, to midoriya's room. i rhythmically knocked on the door, that way he knew who it was.

"come on in, y/n"

i opened the door, seeing him sitting at his desk, reading a book. that was very normal when it came to midoriya. he always had his big, beady green eyes glued to a book. i walked over to him, resting my arm on his shoulder.

"whatcha reading?" i asked, looking at the words on the white pages. i read a few of them in my head.

"a mystery book" he answered.

"oh...y'know i know another good mystery" i said. he finally looked away from the pages. he marked his place and closed it. setting it down on the desk next to him.