𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

Y/n's pov

"AACHOO" i rubbed my nose with a tissue. Himiko stood over me with her arms crossed.
"what?" i asked, harshly blowing my nose.

"you're sick, that's what" she sat down in front of me. "i told you not to go out in the rain"

"im not sick...its just allergies" i avoided eye contact with her. that was a really lame excuse.

"allergies? really? its the middle of winter you know" Himiko flicked my forehead.

"so? it's just a small cold. it'll all blow over"

"yeah but until then, you're gonna be in my care."

I can't even argue at this point. Nor was I complaining. The thought of Himiko taking care of me all day could be the only good think about being sick.

"And I thought demons didn't get sick" Himiko said.

"Im a demon defect. I don't work like a proper demon should."

Himiko sighed, leaning over to kiss my forehead. "You better be glad i love you. otherwise i'd distance myself  from you until you got better. but for now, you're in my care. got that?"

"yes ma'am!"

➣➣➣
6:50pm

Ohhh my goshhh. I hate being sick. I feel weak and i keep sneezing. Not only that, this is the third time I've had to take medicine. I mean- i can't taste it but it feels weird. it has the consistency of thick water...anyways

the plus side is, himiko has been giving me lap pillows and cuddles all day. i'm still not allowed to have kisses for a while though.

but that's besides the point, to the real issue.

Hawks.

the damned bastard still hasn't been to sleep yet, so i can't toy with his dreams like i wanna.

the day i knocked hawks unconscious, i forced him to give me information about the hero commission. in his unconscious state, it allowed me to implant an illusion so real he couldn't tell the difference from it and reality.

from that point on, i learned about things i would've never thought the heroes where capable of.

i had midoriya write it all down while it was still fresh in the brain. after that, i asked him to hold it for a while until Shiggy was ready for the whole league to hear.

but presently, the bird has been avoiding us. well- technically me. now that he remembers who i am, he can't face me.

"y/n for fucks sake would you please stop moping around" spinner complained. this fever had really gotten the best of me.

"oh shut up you damn cold-blooded bastard. go cling to a wall or some shit" i spat back. he scoffed at me, crossing his arms over his chest. just for laughs i threw one of my used tissues on him, causing him to shriek.

i definitely needed that laugh after feeling like shit for hours now.

"stop throwing your snot covered tissue at people y/n. its gross" Dabi butted in.

"keep talking and you're next bud" you faked a throw at him, causing him to flinch.

"ooo i hate you sometimes" he snarled.

"aww love you tooo twinn!" you chuckled.

Shiggy came into the room a few minutes later. he looked like shit. and that was saying something. he must've been up all night gaming again.

"so? whats the status on hawks?" shiggs asked, rubbing his tired, red eyes.

"he hasn't slept in a while. so i can't scare him anymore. i've gotta plan though so don't worry" i assured him.

"every time you say you have a plan i think all we can do is worry. you're not the brightest you know" dabi said.

and of course, i made sure to throw a tissue with the most snot in it at him. "shut up. i throw another one you keep talking fool"

"EWW WHAT THE FUCK IT TOUCHED ME?!" dabi yelped.

i laughed at his reaction. "i warned you bro"

"and with that, im leaving." shiggy said, not even hesitating to leave.

"you all are just...somthing" toga shook her head.