𝘴𝘪𝘹

➣➣➣
wednesday; 5:25pm

Y/n's pov

"Hey Spinner, you know what a Ninja Turtle is?" I asked, resting my head onto the palm of my hand.

Spinner took a deep breath in and sharply exhaled. "Where is Tomura? I wanna get this over with. I'm not dealing with you're shit today" he said.
Dabi and Twice tried not to laugh, but ended up laughing at my usual antics.

I shrugged my shoulders with a smirk on my face.

"Alright, everyone shut up" Shiggy said, walking into the room. He sat down in his chair, leaning forward. "I've got a plan laid out. We're going to relocate to another base, temporarily. The heroes are eventually going to come get Midoriya at some point, and we'll put up an act. Midoriya, you'll be the one to get us every piece of information you can pick up. You are to meet us here every two weeks or until I say otherwise. Got that?" he asked, tapping his finger against the table.

We all nodded in response.
"Aww, I won't get to see you as much Izuku. I haven't even gotten to carve into you yet" Toga pouted.

I sighed and shook my head, "Toga I don't think Midoriya wants that"

"Whaaat? Of course he does! Don't ya Izuku?" Toga asked, holding the knife up to his throat.

The boy winced and smiled awkwardly. "Haha...no-not now Toga..I'd like to keep my life" he said making Toga pout.

"Fine. I'll use Y/n instead" She said, skipping over to me and hugging my side.

"Anyways, where is this base? Does the bird know about all this?" Dabi asked.

"You'll see the base when we get there. And no, Hawks does not know about this. Nor does he need to know" Shigaraki told him. "We move tomorrow, for now, avoid going outside." After that, Shiggy went right back to his own room.

Spinner had been itching to leave since I practically compared him to a mutant turtle. Now it was just Me, Dabi, Midoriya, and Toga. I couldn't stand the awkward silence, so I stood up and went to my own room.

"Wait up Y/n" Toga called, following me into my room.

I flopped down on my bed, reaching over to my nightstand to grab my phone. Toga laid next to me, and we started watching random videos together.

➣➣➣
6:06pm

"Hey Y/n" Toga spoke, causing me to look at her.
"Wassup Toga?" I questioned, turning my phone off and putting it down. Since she was on the floor, I got down there with her, laying my head in her lap. She looked down, pressing her hands to my cheeks.

"Have you ever had a crush before?" she asked. It actually took me a while to think about this.
"Not that I can think of. Why?"

"I'm just curious. How do you feel about Izuku?"

"He seems pretty cool. Nothing about him really annoys me honestly...other than his constant rambling" I shut my eyes for a brief moment, enjoying the comfort of Toga's warm hands on my face.

"One last question"

"Shoot"

"Are you into girls?"