𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦

Me and Dabi looked at the kid in disbelief.

I blinked twice. Looking at the blond then back up at Midoriya.
"HOLY SHIT YOU KILLED HIM?!" i screeched. Walking over to him, then I patted his back, "good job Midoriya, you're following in my footsteps" I said, wiping away a fake tear.

"That aint a good thing" Dabi deadpanned. I shot a glare at him.

"No no, he isnt dead. I kept him alive, cause after all, a villain needs a hero. Who will I face if he's dead?" he questioned.

"good point kid" Dabi said.

"one of you, do me a favor. Burn my name into his arm. As a gift of sorts" he chuckled.

"you might me more sadistic than me. Alright, Izuku or Midoriya?" I asked.

"Neither, do Deku."

"Deku? Huh, alright." I did as he asked. The kid was out cold.
"Alright, lets go before someone catches us" I said, Dabi and Midoriya nodded in agreement.

"Yeah lets go"

As soon as we said that, Kurogiri's quirk brought us to where the others were. Everyone's head perked up when they saw us.

"Too bad you two bastards didn't die" Shigaraki said, trying to hide the small smile on his face.

"Yeah but they sure did kill a lot of people. Y/n's covered in blood, Midoriya had bruises everywhere, and Dabi...is just burnt as usual" Spinner said, pointing at the three of us.

"Heh...yeah i may have let lose a little" I rubbed my neck while shrugging my shoulders, "oops"

Toga ran up to me, practically throwing herself into my arms.

"YAY!! You're not dead!" She squealed. I don't think she was too worried about the blood that smudged off onto her own clothes.

"Well i didnt want you to 'kill me' so i didnt die" I put up both my index and middle finger to air quote her.

"yeah yeah, cmon, we need to get you out these bloody clothes" Toga grabbed my wrist and dragged me somewhere in the building. This time it wasn't an abandoned building. It looked kind of nice honestly.

"hey where are we?" I asked, following behind Toga.

"I think Tomura said it was an emergency base. We can't go back to the old bar. We tried to, and it was swarming with policemen and heroes." she explained.

I nodded my head in response. "Damn now they've really got it out for us, huh?"

"Yup. Dont worry. They won't catch us anytime soon"

"Imma hold ya to that one."

➣➣➣
1:43am

After getting cleaned up, me and Toga went to talk with the other about out current situation. Turns out, Shiggy had things planned out already.
We all went to out new rooms. I couldn't really sleep, so I stayed up on my phone. I turned my volume down so I wouldn't wake Toga.

I eventually got bored and went into the kitchen to get water. I sat on top of the counter, drinking my water.

"You up too?" Midoriya said. I couldn't really see him at first since it was dark, but I recognized his voice.

"Mhm. Whatchu up for?" I asked, setting the cup of water down next to me.

"Don't know. I'm just up" he shrugged, "you?"

"Cant sleep at all"

"Hm. Hey what was that move you and Dabi did earlier?"

"Inferno. It's where we combine our fire. Why?" I looked up to see him writing something down in a book and mumbling to himself.
"The hell? Did you pull that book from your ass? And quit mumbling its freakin me out"