𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦

➣➣➣
4:05pm

Y/n's pov

"n/n...N/N!" Himiko said loudly, snapping me out of my train of thought.

"Huh? Yeah I heard you" I perked up, knowing I ain't hear a damn thing. Himiko rolled her eyes while pursing her lips.

"What's with you? You seem out of it today." She pouted. So cute.

"Nothin, nothin. My bad, I didn't get much sleep" I scratched my head. I couldn't tell her what's got me zoning out...not yet at least.

"Mhmm. Anyways, I was asking if you wanted to go out on a date? Its been ages since we last went out" she said, sounding dramatic as ever.

"Yah sure. Wait what about laying low? You sure we can go out?" I asked.

"Yeah well, bout that. We'll have to go out at midnight. Us going out in broad daylight is an absolute no" she said, crossing her arms to form an X.

"Okay, yeah that's reasonable. Midnight it is." I chuckled. "What do ya wanna do til then?" I asked, leaning back in my seat.

"Uhmm...we could bother Dabi. Or just binge watch a crap ton of movies" Himiko suggested.

"Fuck Dabi, whatchu wanna watch?"

"Suicide Squad!" Himiko exclaimed.

"What's with you and that movie?"

"Harley Quinn's in it. And she's hot" Himiko said.

"I can't even disagree"

➣➣➣
7:56pm

"YOU CHEATER!" I yelled, standing up from my chair, throwing my cards down.

"NUH UH, YOU JUST SUCK" Himiko protested.

"How in the hell do you wind up with three draw fours Himiko Toga??" I crossed my arms.

"Uhm pure luck, duh! Not my fault your deck was complete ass" She chuckled, straightening up her cards.

"Ion even wanna play no more" I crossed my arms and sat back down.

"Because you suck" she mumbled. My eye twitched.

"Gimme the damn cards. Im really finna whoop yo ass now" I said, shuffling through my deck of uno cards.

➣➣➣
8:24pm

"Ok so truth or dare?" Himiko asked, turning so thay she'd be handing upside-down on the bed.

"Obviously dare. I ain't no lil bitch" I said arrogantly, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Alright. Go steal one of Dabi's staples since you sooo bold" Himiko grinned.

"That's it? Easy" I headed towards the door until Himiko stopped me.

"Ah ah ah, off his face. Not an unused one." She waved her index finger around.

"Bet."

And now here my dumbass was, hovering over Dabi while he slept, trying to get a staple off him because of a dare. I latched onto one, shuddering.

'this is so fucking gross. i swear to satan if i see skin peel off-'

I slowly took it out of his skin, once I got it out, I raised my hand in the air in triumph.

"Y/n...What the hell are you doing?" Dabi asked, looking at me weirdly.

Oh. Shit.

I spun around, looking at Dabi. I put the staple in my pocket. Yeaah the missing staple was very noticeable from my perspective.

"Oh, I was gonna ask you sum but you were sleep. Nevermind now." I lied.

"Hm." he hummed. He then yawned, feeling as his mouth opened up a little more than usual. He took his hand and felt around his face, realizing his staple was missing. "Damn, must've fell out while I was sleeping" He said, getting up, pushing past me to walk to the bathroom.

I covered my mouth with my sleeve to hide my grin. I marched back into Himiko's room. Her head perked up when hearing the door open.

"Finally, you get the staple?" She asked, standing up from the floor to walk up to me.

I shoved my hand in her face, revealing the staple.
"Suck it" I snickered.

"fair game" Himiko shrugged.

➣➣➣
11:53pm

"Cmon N/n, be still for two seconds!" Himiko huffed, frustrated.

"My bad, the brush tickles" I giggled. Himiko held my chin as the make-up brush went back and forth over my cheeks.

I told Himiko we could've went out in casual clothes but she wanted to get dolled up. She even begged to do my makeup. Which I couldn't say no to for obvious reasons.

"aaaannd...all done!" Himiko exclaimed, stepping back to look at me. I opened my eyes to see her usual pale cheeks covered in a light pink blush.

"You look sooo good N/n" Himiko handed me a handheld mirror so I could see for myself.

"You're really good at this Himi" I said, looking at her. She smiled a big smile at me and nodded.

"I know. Now lets get going. We gotta let Tomura know we're heading out" She took me by my arm and led me out the room and into the lounge, which is where Shiggy usually is.

"Tomuraa, me and N/n are going out for the night. We'll be back at five, Kay?" she said.

"Yeah yeah whatever. Stay out of trouble" He eyed me, "And lay low. Get in trouble you contact me immediately." he crossed his arms. "Now get out" he said.

"Got it! Byeee!"

➣➣➣
2:02am

Himiko and me strolled aimlessly along the sidewalk. There weren't many people out this late, so the roads were empty.
"Hey, Im kinda hungry. What about you?" Himiko stopped walking to turn and look back at me.

"Mh. Yeah I'm kinda hungry to. Wanna get McDonalds or something?" I asked.

"Yea okay" She pulled a small glass tube from her pocket. It contained blood inside. She swiveled it around. "I though this would come in handy." she said.

"Good thinking. Who's is it?"

"I dunno. I took it from a random man. Now, cmon. I can transform in that alley." She said. I nodded, following behind her.

➣➣➣
4:59am

I sat on the ledge of the building, swinging my feet back and forth simultaneously with Himiko. We'd just finished up our food not to long ago. Himiko yawned, resting her head on my shoulder.

"This is nice...I missed going out so often with you" she said.
I couldn't help but smile. She liked being around me, which made me feel the same warmth i've felt before.

"Maybe as soon as all this chaotic shit passes over we can go out more."

Himiko shrugged, "Maybe"

A comfortable silence surrounded us. Nothing but the sound of birds and wind. The rising sun looked impeccable from up here. Moreover, Himiko was here to watch it rise with me. I glance over at her, seeing as the lights reflected off her eyes, making them look like their glowing.

"Hey Himiko"

"Yes N/n?"

"I love you."

"Not as much as I love you"