chapter 1 ...

,,Where are the others again? always the same, they can never be on Time.. Always to late" I said to myself and looked out of my Window again. They had to pick me up 20 Minutes ago because today we are finally filming one of the well-known Haunted Videos again! And of course with Sam, Colby, Kat and Stas, I can't wait to see my Friends again, I missed them so much. I've met them a few Months ago as they were filming a Video together with Corey and Jake in the abandoned Waterpark in my Town and they thought that me and one of my Friends would call the Cops but of course we didn't because we were also Exploring this Waterpark and it would be stupid to call the Police. We get along really well and we talked a bit together and yeah, a few days later I found Sam's Instagram and texted him and told him that I were the Girl they met there and now I'm Part of their Friends and exploring Group, it's crazy, I know !! Corey and Jake aren't Part of our Group anymore because they moved away and wanted to start a new life without Ghosts and Demons but now Kat and Stas stayed and I love them! We're best Friends and wouldn't I live that far away from them I would hang out more with them but I live almost 3 Hours away from them and so I can't see them every Day and I miss them so much but today is the big day! After a whole Month I can see my Friends again. 

After another 10 Minutes thoughtlessly looking out of the Window, I finally can see Colby's black Car driving into my driveway. I sprint to the Door and Step out with a huge grin on my Face! how much I missed them! After the four get out of the Car they started hugging me. ,,Oh it's good to see you again!" I say with one of the biggest smile ever on my Face. ,,Yes! we missed you too, how are you!" says Stas as she hugged me. ,,Pretty good! and you guys?" ,,Good. and I'm sorry that We're way too late again, what would we do without Colby and his forgetfulness?" said Sam and behind him stands Colby, who scratches his Head embarrassed. ,,Well Mr. Brock.. what was the Reason for this Time?" i started laughing and so everyone else also started laughing too. ,,Okay so look, we were ready to go but I just couldn't find my damn Phone and I just can't leave the House without my Phone, you know this and so we all started searching for it and then we found it after a few Minutes." ,,Colby. Tell her the whole Story. Where was it?" ,,Damn Sam Shut up! Okay yeah then Kat saw it in my pocket. I know, I'm stupid" I put my Hand in front of my mouth, I can't have one of my biggest laughflash of my life right now or I will hurt his Feelings. Colby always says he is a big badass Boy but Trust me, he is one of the biggest Softboys I known. ,,So do we wanna go now? I mean we have a 2 hour drive ahead of us" Asked Kat now and we all nodded and went into the Car from Colby. ,,So let's go guys, into a new Adventure!" screamed Sam und put on some Music. ,,So tell us Lucy, what have you been doing since we were away?" ,,I swear my Life was so boring without you guys! I was mostly the whole Time outside with Julie and I Explored some Places here in my Town but it was boring, nothing really happend there and I was alone so I always had to make sure that I'm safe and yeah. You can't imagine how happy I am to be on the Road again with you all, finally something Happens in my life." ,,Awwh we promise you we wont let you be alone again for this long Time but you know, our 25x25 Project took a lot of Time but now we are finish with Filming it and can start doing more Exploring again! I'm sure the Fans missed you" says Colby and looks in the small rearview Mirror to see me. ,,I mean I hope they missed me! I'm the coolest from all of us" everyone looked at me and we all started laughing. I love Julie and the other Friends but here with this Gang can I be who I really am. my friends doesn't believe in Ghosts or demons and they are boring. Of course I love doing normal Stuff but THIS is my life, my Passion and my happiness. ,,So how was the 25x25 Project? It looked like a lot of fun" Of course sometimes we Texted each other when they had Time and they already told me a lot about it but I wanna hear from my Friends how it was for them because I know that they didn't always tell everything in their Videos and some of their Stuff looked really dangerous but also after a lot of fun. ,,It was alright" ,,Omg Sam" Kat corrected her Boyfriend because she knew I expected more than just a sentence. I smiled at her. ,,Alright alright. It was a lot of fun and I think we have lived our lives to the fullest the last few Days, The group was alright but we missed you. With you everything would be so much funnier and yeah I know you couldn't join because of your School and that's alright but next Time you have to come with us!" ,,and Colby literally wanted to call you every night but because of the different Timezones it wasn't possible. he missed you the most Trust me" did Stas add to Sam's sentence. I looked at Colby and I swear I could tell he is red in his Face right now. he is the cutest! ,,Ahhww I missed you also the most Colby"

We talked about so much more Stuff and I'm happy to be in this Car again with my friends and we all try to make our last Car Drive hour as funny as possible. We don't really know what will happen to us in the Conjuring House but as long as we have each other, Nothing can happen to us.. Right?

.-.-..-.-.-.-.-.--..-..-.-.-.-.-.-...-.-.--.

Hello everyone and welcome to my little Story!

Lucy doesn't really Exists and I don't ship Colby with anyone from his Friends so I wanted to have someone in this Story who is fictitious! Don't expect to much from this Story because I was really bored the last few Days so I started to write this Story here. I don't know how long it will be or what will happen here but I promise to try my best. 

Oh and yeah, English isn't my first Language but I wanted to write it in English so everyone could read it because I think that not that many Fans can talk German so yeah! I'm sorry for the Mistakes. 

Take care of yourself and we will see us in the next Chapter, have fun reading it <3

- J