chapter 4 ..

,,WHAT WAS THAT?!" all three of us jumped up and looked around in the Room. Something just grabbed me by my Hair and pulled me back that I almost fell off the Couch. ,,You two saw that too, didn't you?" they look at me in panic and nod. What the fuck was that. I thought there would be the least Energie in this Room!? We look around and the next thing we see is how the Door of the Room closes and that not slowly.. It closed quickly that there is a loud bang. ,,Okay, everyone stay calm" I tried to tell them but my Voice sounds one hundred percent totally trembling. It has never happened to me that someone has touched me and I don't know what I should think of it. I'll be honest, I'm terrified. ,,Let's open the Door and go out, the Boys will be done soon, I'm sure" says Kat now you can hear from her Voice that she is about to cry. The three of us make our way to the Door but quickly we realize that we cannot open it alone, as if someone from the other side were pressing against the Door so that we can't open it. I start to tremble and slide along the Wall down to the Ground. I have Panic attack's when I'm locked in somewhere and I have this since I was little. My breath speeds up and I have trouble getting air. ,,STAS CALL THE BOYS!!" Kat screams and then sits down next to me to take me in her Arms and so she tries to calm me down. Everything in my head is spinning, I'm afraid. ,,Everything will be Fine Lucy, the Boys are certainly already on their way here, we'll be out of here soon, everything will be alright" says Kat and then looks at Stas who just called the Boys and all she could say was ,,help". I can't tell which of us is the most afraid right now, we are all petrified and can hardly move, I want to cry but it doesn't work, the fear is too big.. ,,Girls?? Are you in here?!" we suddenly hear Sam's voice and immediately we started answering. ,,The Door is locked, we can't get out.. help," says Stas because at the Moment I think she's the only one who can talk the most from us three. ,,Stand away from the door" we hear the voice from Colby and a few seconds later we hear someone running or kicking into the door, I can't tell it right now. Moment? If they have to smash the door, that means.. that they can't open the door from the outside either!? I put my head in my Hands and pull my knees very close to my Body. I'm scared.  Kat continues to try to calm me down as best she can, but as long as that damn door is closed, it won't work.

Suddenly it clicks very loudly and a few seconds later we already can see the Boys looking at us questioningly. Without thinking, I get up and run past them, I have to get out of here, immediately. I run to the Exit and ignore the questions of the others, when I arrived outside, I had to sit down against the Wall and put my head back in my Hands. I can finally breathe again and slowly come down. ,,Lucy? everything okay?" asks a male voice that belongs to no one else than Colby and the next thing I hear is a rustling next to me because he sits down. ,,What happened in there?" I look up and looked straight into his eyes. He looks at me totally shocked and then he takes me in his arms. ,,shhh everything is okay Lucy, I'm here everything is alright" I'm thankful that Colby doesn't ask any more questions and understands that I can't talk right now. ,,The others get all the Stuff and clean up briefly, then we go home, okay" I nod, I can't get more out. Whatever that was in there put me in a Situation I've never been in before. For the first time in my life, I was really afraid for myself and my life. I don't know how long Colby and I have been sitting like this here because I have lost all sense of time but the other three are finally coming out of the house. ,,How is Lucy doing?" everyone immediately asks, and I can feel Colby shrug his shoulders. ,,Come Lucy we go" he gets up and then holds his Hand at me to pull me up. Without saying a word, we walk to the Car and get in. It was quiet and we only could hear the Radio in the Car, nobody really knows what to say and everyone is just silent. That was an experience that no one will forget so quickly. ,,Do you want to come to us Lucy? I'm sure you could stay a night at our House" asks Kat to break the silence. I shake my head. ,,Thank you but Julie is waiting at home because tomorrow we go Shopping together and I don't think she would be so happy if I'm not there. We wanna leave the house early so yeah" ,,okay but if something should be then please call us immediately," she adds. ,,Yes, I will do this" and again I became silent. ,,So wait, what exactly happened up there? why was the door closed?" asks Colby and in his voice you can tell that he was still worried. ,,We were sitting on the couch talking to each other normally and suddenly someone or something grabbed Lucy by her hair and pulled her back so that she almost fell off the couch and then someone locked the door and we couldn't open it anymore." does Stas answer his Question now and immediately both Boys turned to us backwards. ,,Lucy are you okay??" I nod. It didn't really hurt or so it was just a Shock. ,,And nothing happened to either of you?" Sam asks the other two. ,,no, We're okay" ,,When we were down there and talked to the Radio again, we learned that there were probably some Slaves trapped in the Basement, I think it said there would be Seven of them and they couldn't get out. And one of them also said that he would be Beelzebub. In the end someone said "I'm going up with them" and then no one answered us and a little later Stas called us. Maybe that's related to something. We may have upset the Spirits" hmm if Sam says this, it might even make sense. They were so upset that they wanted Revenge on us.

The Car ride went faster than expected and in the distance I can already see the house of Julie and me. ,,Are you sure that no one should stay with you?" asks Colby unsettled as he drives into the driveway of the house. ,,no it's alright, thank you very much. I'll write you if something should happen and you'll Text me when you arrived at home! Have a good ride home" I say and get out after we have said goodbye to each other. I walk to the door and looked for my keys, which I somehow can't find. I take off my Backpack and search around in it but I quickly realize that I had probably forgotten it in the house. well great! I ring the door and look around me all the time. ,,Come on Julie, open the door" I whisper quietly and then see the light go on the upper Floor of the house. Would Julie not have been at home, I would have been totally stupid now. Julie looks out of the Window next to the door and smiles at her crookedly. ,,Oh God" it comes from her and she quickly opens the door. ,,What are you already doing here? Didn't you want to stay overnight at the place?" I Step into the house and take off my shoes. ,,Plan Change haha and I forgot the keys here, I'm sorry I had to wake you up" she takes me in her arms. ,,All good, I'm going to sleep again, I'm totally tired. Good night Lucy" I nod to her to ,,good night" with quick steps I make my way to our Bathroom and Step into the shower after I have undressed. I feel totally dirty.