Chapter 19 ..

,,Colby, the Food is ready'' I look at Colby and see how he jumps off from the Couch and comes to the table to sit down in one of the seats. ,,I hope you can eat it'' I say during I scoop out some of the Noodles. 
I take a small bite of it and it's still a bit hot but I like it so I think we can eat it. ,,I'm sure it will taste Wonderful, don't worry'' he gives me a Kiss on my Forehead and starts eating aswell. ,,It's great! You could seasoned the Meat a bit more but it's totally fine'' I smile at Colby. ,,Thanks Colbs'' He was right, the meat could be a bit more spicy but it's still good how it is.

After a few Minutes we hear a Cat that is driving into our Driveway and a little later we also hear some Car doors closing. ,,I think the others are finally back!'' did Colby say and the next thing that happens is that someone opens our frontdoor. ,,Yeah, I think they're back'' Sam and the others come into the livingroom. ,,Hello guys'' I say smiling but the smile's gone as soon as I saw that Lena and Liam were also here with the others. ,,Hello, I told them they could come with us home, hope that's okay'' says Julie now and I kinda know already that Julie told them to come along. 
,,Of course, we have enough food, I'm done anyway'' I grab my still full plate and carry it into the Kitchen. I look at Colby and see that he looks confused at me but I just leave the others and run into the Room from Colby and me and threw myself on the bed and grab my Phone. I haven't looked at any of my Social Medias for a long time so I open Instagram and look through my Feed and like some of the Edits people tagged me in and I also saw that Colby mentioned me in one of his Storys so I just open it and watch his storys until I see one of the Stories he tagged me. It was a Video from yesterday, where we were together in the Mall and ,played' together. I start grinning again and repost the story in my own. It's defenitly one of my favourite days now and a great memorie. The next thing I do is watching some more of the Edits and it's so crazy to see edits of myself. I once had a Fanpage for a boyband and I can remember how much time it took to create edits! I like some of them and also comment them, I wanna be as active as possible. Suddenly a notification pops up at the top of my phone and it's from Colby. 

Colby <3: All good? Are you okay? 

It's so cute to see how much he cares about me, he tries to look and act like one of those ,badboys' but he is just a really soft and cute guy. It's like in all of those storys where the Boy is a badboy expect for one Girl and it's like I'm this Girl now and that's crazy. 

Lucy: Yes, all good I just wanted to go in our room, I'm alright <3

Colby <3: fine but if something is wrong or you wanna talk, I'm here. I just have to watch something with Colby and then I'll come up

I went straight up again on Instagram and chill a bit until I hear a knock on the Door. ,,Yeah?'' I watch to the door and see that someone opens it slowly and the next thing I see is Stas head. ,,Hello Stas!'' I say with a smile. ,,Kat's also here'' she says. ,,You both can come in haha''
Both of them come in my room and Kat closes the door behind her. ,,How are you two?'' Somehow we haven't done much together the last few days which I find a bit sad. ,,pretty good, today was a bit crazy but we're still alive'' starts Kat talking and I look at them in a shocked way. ,,Oh god, what happend?!'' 
,,Well this Boy .. What was his name again?'' she looks at Stas for help. ,,Liam'' ,,oh yeah thank you Stas. Yeah Liam was pretty weird and loud, we're lucky that noone came in to check but he also always tried to talk to Stas and he kinda tried to touch her all the time. But Lena was really kind and sweet but Liam was really weird.'' I look at Stas in shock- ,,I'm so sorry you had to deal with this kind of stuff. He is really weird and also tried to touch and flirt with me but I already told him like 100 times he should stop. Because of this I straight up went into my room as soon as I saw him with you. I don't like him, he tried to kiss me last time I saw him. I still don't know why Julie is friends with him. He's disgusting''
both nod to me for confirmation. ,,He will unfortunately also be here tomorrow because Julie has invited him but if he does anything to you or to both of you or you feel uncomfortable then please, please come to me and tell me then I will take care of it and I will look that he leaves. I don't want anything to happen to you or make you feel harassed" ,,we will do, thank you Lucy" ,

,And how are you? we haven't been able to do anything together for the last few days," Stas now asks. ,,I'm doing quite well, a bit tired because of the day and I'm kind of nervous about tomorrow although there is no reason for it but yes, it's really a pity we hardly did anything together in the time you were here. Do we want to make up for that now? I know a great café here nearby where we could chill so we don't have to be with Liam" ,,I would say that sounds like a date between the three of us girls, let's go!".
 Kat jumps up motivated and immediately Stas and I have to laugh. She's just so incredibly cute and I hope she'll never lose that kind of thing. I put on a hoodie and then go downstairs with the two of them. ,,The three of us are going out a bit, we'll be back soon," I say, looking inconspicuously at Colby, who gives me a little smile. ,,We could come along" comes from Julie and immediately I turn to her. ,,Julie we talked about it this morning. I don't want us to be together all the time and I would like to enjoy time alone with my friends now" ,,Okay I'm sorry" in her voice you can clearly hear that it doesn't suit her but she has to live with that now. We put on our shoes in the hallway and then walk together to the small café I talked about.

,,Is there anything new in your life like that?" it comes from Kat, we have not even sat in the café at our place and immediately comes of course the question and then from Kat, it was so clear! ,,Let's order something first, I'll tell you what you want to hear right away. I pay," I laugh and the two agree. We order something to drink and ice cream, it is autumn but ice cream always works. ,,So let's start so that the two ladies are satisfied" I take a sip of my sprite and think about it again. I wanted to keep it to myself but I think I can tell them, they are my best friends after all! ,,But you have to promise me that you keep it to yourself, we actually wanted to keep it a secret but I like to tell it to you. Sam doesn't know anything about it yet and Julie doesn't anyway" the two look at me confused and then nod very slowly.

New Chapter !! I'm sorry I haven't uploadet anything about the story for a looong time but I promise I'm back now <3