chapter 5 ..

After showering, I walked into my room with quick steps and Change my clothes very fast and then I grab my phone to see if the others have already Texted me but I have not received any new notifications yet, so I lie down in my Bed and just research my social Media a bit. Since the first YouTube Video of the two where I was in, I have gained so many new Follower and I have even got a Fanpage, which makes me somehow happy. I haven't quite gotten used to being somehow known now, but it feels great. Most of my friends don't even know that I belong to a group that hunts ghosts and post this on YouTube, I find this funny because they keep asking me how I got so many new followers. Of course I wouldn't have a Problem if they found out, but somehow I don't want them to know. I'm weird, I know. I scroll through my Instagram feed a bit and also like some Pictures of people I follow. Whenever I'm on Instagram, time passes so incredibly fast. Suddenly, as at the top of my phone, I see a message popping up from our groupchat.

Stas: We are now at Home and we hope you are alright<3

Immediately I go in the groupchat and also write a message.

Lucy: That's great! yeah I'm feeling better now but I think I wont sleep today because everytime I close my eyes, some Shadow figures will pop up and I don't like this!

I go out of the Groupchat and so I see that Colby is typing in our private Chat right now and immediately I have to start grinning. I would do anything to be with this Boy, he is just Wonderful.

Colby: Hey Lucy, you can't sleep? 

Lucy: yeah I tried it a few Times but everytime I close my eyes some Shadow figures will been Seen and yeah that's a bit scary

Colby: Should I call you? so you wouldn't been alone

Lucy: I would love to! 

Not even a second later I see on my Phone that Colby is calling me.

( = Colby's Text is on this side and Lucy's on the other, just like the written Messages ! )

,,Hey, do you feel a bit better now?" 

,,Yes, quite a bit. That in the house was just too much for me. I have never experienced that someone has touched me so aggressively and I get panic attacks when I am trapped in  somewhere. It was just too much in that Moment for me.."  

,,Totally understandable, I believe you immediately. When Stas called us, it was immediately clear to us that something had to have happened and we left everything Standing there and ran up to you all. If you want I can come to you today and give you some Company if you want."

,,I will go Shopping with Julie and I don't think this would be much fun for you" 

,,Pfff just because I'm a Men doesn't mean I don't like to go Shopping! tell me what time and I will be there" 

We both talked for some more time and laughted a lot. It really distracts me and over time I get more and more tired until I fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

,,Lucy, are you awake?" I suddenly hear Julie's voice and immediately I open my eyes. I look around and then realize that I've slept. Immediately I grab my Phone and sit up in my Bed and see that I am still in a call with Colby. ,,Colby?" I shout into my Phone and then start laughing, I just fell asleep while talking to Colby on the Phone how embarrassing. I mute the Call and then tell Julie that Colby would spend the Day with us today, luckily she doesn't ask why. She left my Room and I dedicate myself to my Phone again. ,,Colbs?" I ask again and then realize that he is muted. ,,Oh good Morning Lucy! I'm sorry I'm already sitting in the Car on the way to you and didn't realize that you said my Name. Did you sleep well?" Why is he so cute?! ,,All good and Yes, amazing I was able to sleep really well!" ,,I'm happy to hear that. I'll be at your House in like 10 Minutes?" I look at the clock and then realize that we already have almost 10 o'clock. Wow I slept for a long time! ,,That's perfect, I'll go to make me ready just ring, when you are here" I say and then hang up. I quickly run to my closet and look for Clothes. It looks pretty Fresh outside and that's why I pick a black skinny Jeans and a Merchhoodie from Colby which I have new from the Collection 'Protect your heart' to wear. Then I run into the Bathroom and make me ready and then go downstairs relaxed to Julie, who is about to make the table ready and so I help her briefly. Surely Colby hasn't eaten anything yet, so we'll have tables for him too. A little bit later the doorbell rings and so I tell Julie that she should open because I still have to do my hair shortly. So I run up to the Bathroom again and then make my hair Fresh, because they are so long it also takes time until they are completely ready. When I was finally finished, I made my way back down.

A/n

a short chapter today, because I am currently outside and therefore I do not have much time to write. The next one will be longer again but I hope you like it Chapter as well! 

take care of yourself, you are real and Valid. <3