Chapter 12...

From the outside, the building does not look big but from the inside it feels so huge, in front of us there are definitely many Rooms to look at  but we should still be careful that we will not stay here for too long, as it is still forbidden to be here and someone could come by at any time to see if no one is really here. The Walls are sprayed everywhere with spray paint and everywhere there is already garbage around, what Shows that other people were already in here and it's so sad that all places are always destroyed by us humans, we should just be ashamed. ,,Ey Lucy look, there's a room and I think I heard something over there, let's go in there!" Julie Points to the left and there is actually a door for a room, I look at the others and see that they are talking. ,,Okay, but only briefly" together we walk to the door and behind it we actually hear something but I can't determine what kind of noise this is. ,,We should go back to the others, it's never good to be alone somewhere at lost places, something could happen at any time. We can come here again with the others afterwards." behind this door could be anything and Rule number 1 if you want to explore something is that you should never be alone. ,,Oh come on, don't be a killjoyer as usual. They will come later then" Julie now walks all the way to the door and I just shake my head. Well okay then I'm just a Killjoyer but I don't want to be in danger because of a noise, I'm not that reckless. ,,Julie stop." I hold her back by her arm and pull her to me. ,,We'll get the others now whether you want it or not I don't care" she rolls her eyes and stops, she can be so annoying oh God. I let her stay where she is and then I run to the others to get them. ,,Ey guys, Julie and I have found another room and we even hear something in it!! come with me, we wanna go into the room" Colby puts the Paper back on the Floor he found and together with everyone we run back where Julie is waiting. well, if she's supposed to wait.. ,,Julie?" I look around me and quickly realize that she went alone in the room. Some days she would just deserve to get a slap in the Face. ,,It's incredible. I told her to wait here" I quickly walk to the door and open it, Julie stands in one of the Corners and looks shocked at the other side of the room. ,,What's going on?" Kat quickly asks, and we all quickly enter the room. ,,th- there's a rat!" she Points her Finger into the Corner behind the door and quickly we see the little Animal. I look at her totally crooked. ,,You know what? I hope that the rat has scared you, I told you that you should not go anywhere alone" Julie looks at me angrily but inwardly. I know that she is sorry now. The Boys look at the room property and Julie comes to us after a while when she saw that the rat has gone under a Piece of furniture. ,,That looks nice, what kind of machine is it and why is it still running?" Sam films this big machine exactly and everyone wonders what this is. The noise from the outside was 100% this machine because in here it is even louder than outside. ,,If any of you know what this is, feel free to write it to us in the comments!" Then Sam says to the Camera. We continue our Tour again and quickly find old escalators that no longer run but it looks totally tempting and therefore I run up the stairs and at the top I sit down between the two escalators and slide down the metal strip like a slide. Even though I'll be 19 soon, I'm still a kid and love stuff like that! Laughing I arrive at the Bottom and have to be careful that I do not fall into the small hole next to it because it goes down quite far there. ,,You're impossible Lucy" laughs Colby and holds the Camera on me that I have to start laughing. ,,Give it to me and try it too, it's so much fun!" Colby then gives me the Camera and then runs up the stairs and does the same as me. Once at the Bottom, he also smiled all over his Face. ,,Okay, that's really fun!" we run up together again and slide down again, this time together and with time finally the others come to us who have read a map. ,,What are you two doing? We can hear yourself laughing in the back" Colby and I look at each other and then run up again and slide down again so that the others see what we are doing. ,,How old are you again. Lucy grow up" asks Julie in shock. So much for that, I'd be a Killjoyer. I lower my head and then just roll my eyes. I love Julie but she always takes everything too strictly and I don't like that, you can hardly have fun with her which is such a pity otherwise it comes to fights, now I regret to have taken her, without her I would be so much different. Then we continue our walk on and look at the other Rooms. While Julie is on the Road with Stas and Kat and talks quite a lot, I just walk behind the others. Should she just have her fun, I am happy for her but I would rather be alone with the others here. Together we look at the second Floor of the building until we hear sirens in the distance, now I think it's time to leave if we don't want to get into trouble. ,,Let's go, we've been here for a damn long time now and I don't want to sit in a cell again," Colby probably reads my thoughts and quickly we agreed that we are leaving now. We walk back to the Window where we climbed in and Colby makes the start because Sam has to hold the Camera, he helps us girls to climb out and then takes the Camera off Sam. when everyone was outside we run as fast as possible to the hole in the Fenche where we also came in and run to the Car.

Back at the Car, We all take a short breather, we Girls are not directly sporty but it is enough to climb up somewhere or to sprint distances. We all get in the car and make our way back, in the car everyone is talking wildly at each other and I just sit there and listen to everyone. That before somehow totally destroyed my day, I've always been totally strict in life and always try to do everything right in my life I somehow never really had a childhood because I had to look at my siblings from an early age and play the 'grown-up, big sister'. During the exploration, my young self always comes out and has fun experiencing adventures, that's pretty much the only time I can really have fun and she just totally destroyed this. Arrived at home we all get out and go back to the house, Stas and I make our way directly upstairs to rein in our things and I briefly freshen up my bed for Stas. "Just feel at home" I say to her laughing. ,,I do!" Over time, Colby comes to the guest room and puts his things on the right side of the room and jumps into the  bed. ,,Ahhh already much more pleasant!" immediately we both laugh at it. That was about my reaction when I was able to sleep in my bed again. ,,I have to go shopping for a short time that we have something to eat tomorrow, feel at home and do what you want"  I get up from the bed and make my way to the door. ,,Wait I'll come with you, so I also have something to do because Sam is certainly hanging out with Kat somewhere again and Stas will definitely be on the phone with her boyfriend afterwards. So if that's okay." I nod ,,,Of course you can also come along" together, we go downstairs to tell Sam and Kat, who are chilling on the couch, that we are going shopping quickly