Chapter 18 ...

When we have Paid for our purchase, we make our way outside, because at home there is still a lot of work waiting for us, which does not happen by itself so we should not waste too much time. ,,Now we have to pack everything in our bags and drag it home, what a fun" I roll my eyes and take a bag in my Hand. ,,Or we just take the Shopping cart with us" I turn to Colby who stands casually leaning against the wall. ,,Yes, but that's forbidden?" ,,better than drag everything in a Bag and walk it home. I push it, then I get in trouble and not now" Colby grabs the car and runs off. well that can become something.. I just think about it and run after him with quick steps. ,,Have any of the others already contacted you?" I try to break the pleasant silence. ,,No, I don't think they have any Problems otherwise Sam would get in touch with me. but I'm still find it dangerous and somehow I'm also worried" ,,I understand you Colbs, I feel the same way. I've known Liam long enough to know that he does whatever he wants, no matter where and with whom. I'm afraid that he will somehow put the others in danger.'' Liam is already 22 but behaves like a child, he really does a lot of shit and I don't like him to be honest. He also constantly tries to get close to me and that's why I didn't want to invite him to my party but Julie did it anyway. Of course she doesn't know anything about it but I mean, it's my party, my birthday and most of the people who will come tomorrow are not even really friends with me but with Julie. For this reason I am so happy that my four friends are here, otherwise I would have just sat in my room and counted down the hours until the day came to an end. I don't like to celebrate birthdays and I haven't celebrated my last three birthdays but Julie forces me to do it so I have to celebrate him for better or worse. You only turn 19 once in a lifetime, right?

,,Everything will be alright! Sam and the other two Girls know what they have to do and I think that Sam would call us if something happend to them or when they would have problems. Let's think about something else, okay?'' I nod and agreed, Colby is right and as long as noone texts or calls us, everything is good! The way home is a bit longer because we have to walk but it is funny because Colby acts like a little Child all the time with the shopping cart. Colby makes me so happy and I'm glad to have him in my life, I feel safe when I'm around him, he let me be the person I am and I don't have to change myself when I'm around him. That means a lot to me, I'm happy to have him as my Boyfriend. Back at home I opened the door and Colby pushes the cart into the house, that looks kind of weird but it was actually more pleasant than if we had to carry the bags so I have to leave that to him. ,,Do you want to help me decorate Colby?" he grabs a glass from the shelf and fills it with water. ,,f course Babe, tell me what to do and I'll do it" I turn on the TV and open Spotify to listen some music because let's be honest, with music everything is better! I start a playlist and explain to Colby, how I imagine everything if he should have a better idea, he could do his idea, I don't really mind how it should look at the end.
Colby grabs the garlands and starts hanging them in the whole lower area as he finds it nice while I put all the drinks in the freezer and put the snacks in the closet. Of course, we don't do everything today, but we do most of it so that we don't have much to do tomorrow and don't get into stress. I will pick up the cake tomorrow and we will decorate the table tomorrow so that we can eat on it today and have breakfast tomorrow. When I put everything at his place, I join Colby and help him with the leftovers, it's a lot of fun and the music is also really nice, that at some point we ended up dancing through the whole room and singing along to the songs over and over again.
We are neither dance professionals nor singing professionals, that's clear but we have fun and that's all that matters. ,,May I invite the beautiful girl to a dance with me?" colby grab one of my hands and laughing, I accept it and less than two seconds later he pulls me close to him. ,,Can you do that at all?" I ask with a laugh. ,,Nope, but let's just pretend we know exactly what we're doing" that makes me laugh even more but somehow we manage to not always step on the foots of the other person and that's funny because Colby and I don't even know what we are doing here. When the song ,Almond Eyes by Tobias Carshey' begins to play, the mood just fits perfectly and our tack also begins to gather and we also become harmonious, everything is just perfect. I close my eyes and imagine what it would be like to dance like this with Colby at a ball..  I don't want this moment to ever stop, I want to live with Colby forever in this moment, feel the love for him and just be happy without desire. Suddenly Colby pushes me slightly backwards as it always ends with these dances and quickly I open my eyes, I was not prepared for that now but immediately I see the Ocean blue Eyes of my Friend and his beautiful smile, which makes me directly smiling. ,,I love you Lucy," he says and puts his soft lips on mine and in my body it starts to tingle everywhere again. Will this feeling go away at some point? I hope not because it's just so great.. Colby gets me back into the normal position during the kiss and I put my hands behind his head and play with his hair until we had to release ourselves again through our breath. ,,I love you too, Colby" I grin at him and give him a kiss on the cheeks. The song changes and immediately the magical moment is, where I hoped that it would never end, but I can not stop grinning, I will never lose the memories. ,,You didn't dance that badly my dear" ,,Oh, I can also say that about you" we laugh and look at our work that we have created.  ,,I think that's enough for today, tomorrow we can do the rest. Are you hungry?" Colby looks at me with his typical 'you don't have to ask me twice' look and so I make my way to the kitchen and see what I could do. Colby takes a seat on the couch and turns on the TV and in time I try to conjure up something edible and luckily I still find some noodles because I can't really do something wrong with it and we still have meat at home.  I have to admit, cooking is not my strength but I have to say that I have really improved a lot and noodles are always perfect for me, at least most of the time we say it that way. I cook first the noodles and then the meat because this does not take so long to cook.