Chapter 2 ..

,,Okay guys, we are here! I would say at first we record our Intro and after that we will go Inside the House and talk to the Tourguide" we all nodded and get out of the Car. Sam and Colby built up their tripod for their Camera and then we all stood next to each other. ,,What's up Guys it's Sam and Colby and today we are here at the well-known the Conjuring house" ,,And look, of course we are here with Kat and Stans but we finally have Lucy with us again! So Smash a big like on this Video if you missed her! because we all did" started the Boys with their Intro and after that they talked a bit about the Movies here and what happend in this House so why it is Haunted. ,,We are sure everyone know the Movies about this House but now we wanna tell you something about this House! tell them Sam" ,,So okay this House was called the Aahold Estate and it was an old Farmhouse where the Perron Family lived. They had an babysitter called Bathsheba Sherman and the strange thing was, that 3 of their Childrens it never made to the Age of 7 because there always was an old metal nail on the back of their Heads. As Warren said: ,,the movies don't give the haunting justice"

( = I don't wanna write everything down so go and watch the SamandColby Video about it or go and search in the Internet <3 )

,,So I would say we should go inside and we should search for our Tourguide! Let's go guys" and after Sam said this, we went into the little house, where the reception is! ,,So you have to be Sam and Colby, is that right?" asks a slightly older Man the two after all of us have entered the small house. ,,Yes, I'm Sam and that's Colby. And these are our Friends Kat, Stas and Lucy! Nice to meet you!" ,,The joy is entirely with me" at the beginning we had to sign a sheet that if something should happen, it's our Problem and not thems. When we all signed, the Boys were allowed to immortalize themselves on a Wall and after then the Tour through the House started. Cory, that's the name of our Tourguide, begins to take us to different Rooms and tells us something about it or what happens in these Rooms from time to time. I have to admit, at the beginning I had an strange and unsave feeling but now this is gone and I feel quite safe now. The only scary thing so far was the one fake Annabelle doll lying in a Glass frame, but as I said, it's fake. Cory has been Living here with his wife for 12 years and the two have already experienced many scary experiences here like seeing shadow figures or suddenly the Bed has moved at night or just the classic that some things fall on the Floor. ,,In this room there is the most Energy next to the Basement and here I think you will also experience a lot. But especially the Girls will have a hard time here in this house because the spirit that is here is a man and of course he doesn't really like Womans, he wonders where the men's are. Recently, a female medium was here and she was thrown through the room to the back of the wall. So watch out and be careful." says Cory as we arrived in the largest room and immediately Kat, Stas and I look at each other. ,,Well, that will be fun" I said then. Now I don't feel as comfortable as I did a few Minutes ago. I haven't believed in ghosts or demons for years, but now I can say that they exists and that they are stronger than we can imagine. You should always have respect for them and you should not underestimate them! ,,We only stay until something happens and if you feel uncomfortable, were gonna Stop, understood?" says Colby now and we three Girls nod in. Today, None of us wants to die. We lead the tour to the end and then Cory says goodbye to us and we are on our own. ,,I would say we should hang up small bells everywhere and put ping-Pong balls on the Floor so that we can hear if someone moves and then we could start walking around with the EMF Reader and see if we discover something. And we also bought a Special Radio where you can hear through headphones if someone is talking to us. We could also try that out" says Sam now and so we do the things he told us with the Bells and the balls. Stas and I went to the top and hang up a few bells. ,,Are you scared? somehow I don't really feel comfortable here," says Stas suddenly and sits down on the huge Bed in the room. ,,I don't feel comfortable either, I felt safe until Cory said the Girls had a harder time here and since then I feel weird. It's not really a fear but just insecurity." I smile at her and then continue to hang bells. ,,And we have the Boys with us and they said that if something happens or we want to Stop then we would Stop. Everything will end well Stas" I sit down next to her for a Moment and take her in my Arms.

,,It's good to have you back Lucy, thank you d-" she does not come further because suddenly the lamp in the room begins to move and the bell therefore begins to ring. Immediately we both jumped up and Stas starts Screaming, while I went to the lamp to see if I can see something but unfortunately there was nothing. ,,Hello? is anyone there? if so, please make any noise again. We have hung bells everywhere here to ring or turn off the lights. I would love to talk to you" over time I have learned that we always should talk to spirits in politeness and they give us then so much more answer but unfortunately nothing comes anymore. ,,Stas, Lucy!? What happened" we hear it now behind us and we can hear how the other three quickly run up the stairs. ,,The lamp has moved and the bell moved" says Stas, shaking on her whole Body. Kat immediately takes her in her Arms while the two Boys came to me. ,,This lamp?" I nod and made room for the two of them. ,,How and why? are you two okay?" asks Colby now and looks at me and then Stas while we both nodded. ,,We sat there on the Bed for a short time and suddenly this lamp just moved a few cm and the bell rang. I tried to build up contact with the Spirit but it doesn't answer anymore and since then it has been quiet." Sam films the lamp with the Camera exactly but unfortunately it no longer moves. ,,Okay well, we all know that spirits feel it when you want to record them, they're not stupid and most of the time they Show up when you don't film them. But it was worth a try, you did a great job Lucy," Colby grins at me ,,well, I mean I'm learning from the best, right?" I start laughing now and then we make our way back down. We sit in a circle around the table and Sam sets up the second Camera while Colby wears the headphones and now we want to try this Radio. ,,So, Colby can't hear us because the music is really loud, so we should just ask them directly to the spirit, okay?"

,,Are you ready?" ....