Chapter 17...

,,Lucy get up, it's time" I turn to the other side and continue to sleep but Colby unfortunately has other Plans and shakes me until I open my eyes. ,,hmm?" ,,We're already have half past 10, we should get up" Colby gets up and goes to his clothes to change them and I just watch him do it, his Body just looks so perfect and it just makes him hot as he looks. Since Colby is right and we should get up I do it after him and grab my clothes as well, today it should rain all day so grab already a hoodie because it is also quite cold, when we were both changed we make our way down where everyone is already sitting at the table. ,,Good Morning" I say still sleepy and everyone except Julie wishes me a great Morning back. We sit down and I immediately grab a bun and the Butter to brush it with. Today we have Friday and since tomorrow is my Birthday Party, I want to do a lot ready today and I have to go Shopping again for tomorrow otherwise we don't have anything and then the Party would be boring and I don't want that. At the table it is completely silent, nobody talks and all you can hear is a chewing or something that moves in between. I can well imagine that it is because of yesterday, I have to talk to Julie today I want to clarify this and preferably before my Birthday because otherwise tomorrow it will be quite weird. I should also call my Parents today, I have somehow totally forgotten that the last few days, I have so much to do today oh man.. ,,Julie, can we talk? In private?" I ask while we clean up everything. ,,Sure" together we walk into her room and I close the door behind me. ,,I'm sorry because of yesterday. I don't know what was wrong with me, I've been so tense the last few days and this yesterday hurt me somehow and then it became too much but that's no reason to leave out my bad mood on you. I'm just overwhelmed with everything at the Moment, I'm sorry"  there would be so much more I would like to tell her but otherwise it would end in an Argument again, I will never be able to be completely honest with her and that hurts somehow. ,,All right Lucy, it's my own fault, I shouldn't have said that, especially not in front of your friends. I'm also very sorry" ,,Maybe we should start not always doing so much with each other, not because I wouldn't like you, but I talked to Colby yesterday and he said that we should both accept that we are different and we have different interests. Your world is Shopping and going to Partys with your friends while my world is exploring. We should also allow ourselves a bit distance and sometimes do something on our own than always together" ,,I understand and Yes, can be. We really usually spend the whole day together. We can give it a try. Is everything okay between us again?" ,,Yes" Julie starts to Shine and so we walk together again to the others and everyone looks at us excitedly. ,,We have clarified everything, it's all okay again" everyone starts smiling. ,,That's good" I look at Colby and smile at him gratefully because without him I think I would have just run away and I would have been so offended that I would not have wanted to make Peace with her anymore.

,,I have to go Shopping a lot for tomorrow today, what do you have in mind for today?" I now ask the group, because I am simply interested because I will probably hardly have time for anything else today. ,,Today we want to film a new YouTube Video with Julie's friends. Still don't want to be there? It's going to be so weird without you two" So Sam really wants to pull this off. ,,No, all good I accompany Lucy and keep her Company. You can certainly do that without us, I'm sure of that" Colby replies and then the matter would be clarified. I just hope that nothing really happens to them and especially that Liam really behaves and listens to the others because I have no desire to visit my friends in the Hospital or even in Prison. ,,Oh okay, Yes then have fun Shopping" we thank them and I make my way directly to the Bathroom afterwards to freshen up because I didn't had time to do this before Breakfast and I would like to have at least my hair nice and I would rather look less sleepy as right now. I love my hair but some days I just don't feel like brushing it, everyone always says I have such beautiful and especially smooth and long hair but some days I would like to cute myself a bald head, it can be so exhausting with it. When I was done with it, I go to our room and grab my phone and my bag. When I took my phone I saw that someone had called me and when I looked closely I noticed that it was my Mother. Maybe I should call her back briefly, I have enough Time yet and otherwise I'll forget it again.