ii.

"that you were romeo, you were throwin' pebbles
and my daddy said, "stay away from juliet"
and I was cryin' on the staircase
beggin' you, "please don't go," and i said

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃・❪ ❁ ❫ ・▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

her eyes glossed over, and her breaths became uneven as they stared into each others eyes.

they would spend this last moment together, knowing that this would be the last moment they shared. a moment crucial to them. a moment of eternity.

she looked at her father as he shook his head, smiling sadly, kissing the top of her head. 'sorry princess' he said.

'you'll have to stay away from him, the black family is bad news'. 'but father,' she protested ' he seemed so sweet!'

'we're only saying that to protect you, princess.' her mother cut in, gazing at her with stern but caring eyes. ' we don't want you to get tangled into their mess of pureblood superiority and dark magic'

as she looked at the ground with tears pooling in her eyes, she knew that it was just for her own good. but the young black had sparked something in her. 

he made her curious. and she was determined to find out if he really was as bad as they all said.

her eyes riveted on the setting sun as she stared out the window, she knew that she would not give up until the mystery of the young black man was solved.

little did she know that she'd soon fall in love with him, and he, her.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃・❪ ❁ ❫ ・▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone
i'll be waiting, all there's left to do is run
you'll be the prince and I'll be the princess
it's a love story, baby, just say, "yes""