viii.

"marry me juliet
you'll never have to be alone
i love you and
that's all i really know

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃・❪ ❁ ❫ ・▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

laughter ran around the snow clad orchard as the blissful sound mingled with the mellow music playing in the background. the people weren't many, but the happiness was ethereal. 

the petite jewel glimmered excitedly on the band around her finger, which entwined with his as they danced around, relishing in the present. the beautiful present that they had made together.

past were those days of blood and bruise, of the curses and cries. the days when the terror etched itself upon the nightfall, haunting them, daring them to look it in the eye. 

but through it all, they had each other. a picture of them in an invisible locket kept close to their heart. their faithless love was the only hoax they ever believed in and look where it led to.

this was a day to forever be remembered. the day she walked down the emerald green carpet with canary yellow motifs with a euphoric smile that brightened her eyes. the day he almost broke down sobbing, because today he would call her his wife. their love would be forevermore, for nothing would ever come between them. 

the pair looked divine, and greek gods were nothing compared to them. their radiance could put angels to shame and false gods on their knees.

 the innumerable shades of tangerine stroked upon the dusky sky lit up the surroundings in an incandescent glow, making her frosty blue hued dress indistinguishable from the snowy background as she twirled around with her lover, staring into each other eyes.

their eyes glistened with unshed tears, just like snow did as it fell. they would remember it all too well. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃・❪ ❁ ❫ ・▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

i talked to your dad 
go pick out a white dress
its a love story
baby just say 'yes'"