v.

"romeo, save me, they're tryna tell me how to feel
this love is difficult, but it's real

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃・❪ ❁ ❫ ・▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

she opened her eyes, as the murky water once again came in her sight, her lover next to her, weakened with the draught of despair as he writhed in pain, as the slimy hands of the dead infested with dark magic pulled the two towards the depths of the water.

not today, she thought. not today. till now they were separated. but not now. this was a chance. a one in a million chance. to start anew. a new life. a better life. and she, she would not miss it. not in a hundred years.

she pulled out a freezing hand, her wand aimed steadily at the inferis before her. she lighted her wand on fire, the flames licking its tip, as the blast of fire shooted towards the magical zombies, making them emit ear piercing shrieks.

she pulled herself and him out of the water, one hand clutching onto his pale arm, the other grasping onto the land of the little island. hauling them onto the platform, she spat the dirty water out of her mouth, coughing wildly.

the last thing she heard before falling into a deep abyss, was his drained voice croaking out kreacher's name.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃・❪ ❁ ❫ ・▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

don't be afraid, we'll make it out of this mess
it's a love story, baby, just say, "yes""

𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚, regulus blackOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara