ix.

" cause we were both young

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃・❪ ❁ ❫ ・▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

a loud band echoed through the ivory shaded household followed by an eerie stillness when a high pitched giggle cut through the silence like a knife. the sound was soon joined by excited shrieks, joyous laughter and wolf whistles. 

the family of five was covered head to toe with flour as heartwarming smiles made their way onto the faces while she waved her wand in a wavelike motion, ridding the room of the powdery substance at once. 

she went up to him to see him hoist the centre of the commotion on his shoulders- the four year old with her mother's bright blue eyes lit up with mischief and her father's dark curly mane bouncing up and down giddily. 

a pair of gray eyed mirror images wrapped their arms around their parents' waists, swaying excitedly, chanting 'vee is magical, vee is magical'.

the family made their way into the garden with flamboyant butterflies fluttering their glimmering wings, enticing little vee into chasing them about. he put her down as she dashed away and he enveloped his lover in his arms. she swiveled to give him a sweet kiss and heard the echoes of 'eww's and 'gross' from her twins.

the twins ran away to bother their little sister, vela 'evee' sirina black, who was the most chaotic of the children. she might have had the looks of her parents, but her personality was a replica of her uncle and namesake's.

the twins, ascella 'el' bellatrix and asterion 'ro' narcissus black, were no older than ten. the twins were also like their namesakes- their aunts bellatrix and narcissa. ascella was crazy determined and would do anything to prove herself right. she was passionate and rogue. asterion was the peacemaker, the one who who'd spend hours by himself in the library reading shakespeare. 

the blades of the lush green glass tickled the toes of their parents as they walked barefoot on the glass. she leaned her head on his shoulder as her tightened his grip around her and she placed one hand on her protruding belly and the other held his hand. yes, an another black was on their way.

inside the cottage like house, in the middle shelf of the little library was kept a hardcover book. its pager now a shade of pale yellow and crinkly, but as magical as ever. the title,

romeo and juliet.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃・❪ ❁ ❫ ・▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

when i first saw you "