A name for the new Kurta

Kohana is now in her second trimester and feeling much better. She is no longer sick so she is eating all of the time. Kurapika has not left her side since he came back from his mission.

Kohana is on a video chat with Alluka. Kohana is showing off her still tiny belly.

"Aww, you look so pretty! I can't believe there is a real baby in there!" exclaims Alluka.
"Yes, I can't wait to meet him or her." says Kohana, rubbing her belly.
"Do you know if you are having a boy or girl yet?" asks Alluka.
"No, we are going to leave it a surprise. I think it's a boy though." answers Kohana.
"Oh, I hope it's a girl! This is so exciting!" exclaims Alluka.
"I know!" says Kohana.
"Keep us updated!" says Alluka.
"We will! Bye!" says Kohana while hanging up.

Kohana walks into the kitchen where Kurapika is making her lunch. She has a big smile on her face.

"It's almost ready, beautiful." says Kurapika.
"Good. I'm so hungry!" says Kohana.
"When aren't you?" asks Kurapika, teasing Kohana.
"Oh, stop it! I'm growing a strong Kurta here." says Kohana.
"I know that, my Heaven." says Kurapika.

They eat their lunch and head to the living room. Kohana lays her head on Kurapika's lap. Kurapika rubs her belly.

"We have our ultrasound soon, don't we?" asks Kurapika.
"Yes, we do." answers Kohana.
"Are we still keeping the gender a surprise?" asks Kurapika.
"Absolutely. It's more magical that way." answers Kohana.
"I agree. Have you thought of any names?" asks Kurapika.
"Yes." says Kohana, smiling.
"I'd like to hear them." says Kurapika.
"Okay. For a boy, Kurapika." says Kohana.

Kurapika has a big smile on his face.

"And if it's a girl?" asks Kurapika.
"Scarlet. Like her father's eyes." answers Kohana.
"I love it!" exclaims Kurapika while he wraps his arms around Kohana.
"I'm glad you do!" says Kohana.

Kurapika feels honored with Kohana's baby name ideas. He kisses Kohana and picks her up to take her to their bedroom. A few minutes later, they hear a knock on the door. Kurapika runs out to answer the door.

"Hello, Leorio." greets Kurapika, catching his breath. His face is flushed.
"Hey, Kurapika. Did I interrupt something?" asks Leorio, noticing Kurapika's labored breathing and flushed face.
"No. Not at all." answers Kurapika.
"Kurapika? Are you coming back?" asks Kohana from the bedroom.
"Leorio has come to visit." Kurapika yells back.
"Oh, okay. I'll be right there!" says Kohana.
"Are you sure I'm not interrupting anything? I guess I should have called first. Sorry." says Leorio.
"No, don't be ridiculous." says Kurapika.

Kohana walks over to them and gives Leorio a hug.

"Good to see you!" says Kohana.
"How are you feeling, Kohana?" asks Leorio.
"I'm great, thank you." answers Kohana.
"Come sit down, Leorio." says Kurapika.
"Actually, I have something for you three. I know it's early, but I couldn't help myself." explains Leorio.
"What do you mean?" asks Kurapika.

Leorio goes back outside to get a big box.

"Leorio, is that a crib?" asks Kohana, excitedly.
"Yes, I hope you like it." says Leorio.
"I love it! It's beautiful!" says Kohana while looking at the picture on the box. She gives Leorio a big hug.
"Thank you, Leorio. This is absolutely so kindhearted of you." says Kurapika.
"I'll help you put it together if you'd like, Kurapika." offers Leorio.
"Thank you. Sounds like a good time." says Kurapika.
"Great! I'll make everyone some coffee while you get started!" says Kohana.
"Okay, let me get some tools from my car," says Leorio.

Kurapika takes the box to the nursery. By the time Leorio comes back in, Kurapika already has all of the pieces lined up and in order. He has the instructions in front of him. Leorio notices how organized Kurapika has everything.