Chapter 3

* BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEEEEEEEEEPPPPP*

"Mmmmmmm. Wha-?"

Pulling the blanket over my head I tried tuning out the offending noise.

*BEEEEEEEEPPPPPPP!*

"OH MAN! Ok. Ok. I'm getting up."

I pulled the blanket off swinging my legs over the edge and placing them on the ground. I turned the alarm off and slowly padded over to my bathroom. I put my phone on the counter picking a song I started brushing my teeth. After scrubbing every inch I let the tooth brush hang while I turned the shower on. Spitting the foam out my mouth I stripped my clothes off, that apparently I was still wearing from yesterday, and climbed in. Cold water always felt good on me after I got my powers, but can't enjoy it today so I rushed. Finishing up I dried off after rinsing, brushed my hair and walked to my dresser putting on some shorts and a tank top. With socks finally on my feet I grabbed my phone and headed towards the kitchen. Looking at the time I saw it was only 4:15 in the morning, meaning I had 45 minutes before I had to be at the building for tests. So grabbing an apple from the basket on the middle island I snatched my keys and phone locking the door behind me and climbed in the car. I went to start it before pausing.

"Am I forgetting anything........no. at least i don't think so."

Looking at my home i observed it for a moment before looking to the top window on the right. There stood a man my heart rate drastically increased before recognizing him and settled down a little. Law was watching me from I'm guessing his window, last night really did happen so I'll have to fix some stuff when I get home more than likely. Turning the ignition I backed up out the driveway and drove the thirty minutes to the building, putting everything from the past 24 hours in the back of my mind.

_____________________________________

3rd POV

Law watched the strange girl climb into her machine thing before she paused and looked his way.

'She is very observant for someone her age and from this plain of existence.'

She turned her head back down before Law saw her machine back up and she was gone down the dirt path. Law hear her just below him taking her shower making him wonder what she had to do so early that she had to get up only two hours after passing out. Granted he barely slept a lick at all himself. Shaking his head Law turned back to the room he stayed in, grabbing his jacket putting it on and made his way down the stairs. The place was big, but not massive just enough room to fit what looked like a whole family. Law made it to the kitchen looking at all the little machines on the counter. It seemed everything here was the same like from his world, but more advanced.

"Working these machines shouldn't be too hard." He said outloud.

Oh boy was this man wrong. Halfway through trying to make coffee with, well he thought coffee machine, was actually the blender. You can imagine his face when it went off and threw coffee everywhere. He would have been fine I'd not he didn't put the lid on so yeah, big mess. Footsteps made their way quickly from down the hall revealing Robin arriving on the scene. Robin had to stop herself from full on laughing at the scene in front of her. Law was covered in coffee grounds and water with the stuff spewed everywhere around the kitchen.

"Law, I figured an intelligent doctor like yourself would be able to figure out simple machine." She giggled up a storm.

Law whipped his head at her glaring before pinching his nose and rubbing it.

"Clearly their machines are different then ours. I just got mixed up, so it's not entirely my fault." Law stated even know deep inside he knew full well he probably shouldn't have touched it to begin with. "That girl left before I could even leave my room to ask how to make coffee....." Looking around Law realized something else. " How to also make food for ourselves while we she is gone! God knows how long she will be if she didn't run away, god why didn't I stop her. This whole place is fucking with my head."