Chapter 10

It was warm all around me, or should I say I felt warm. Snuggling deeper into that warmth, I didn't want it to disappear as I have never felt this warm and safe when asleep, especially when I am sick. There was also a heavy pressure on my body as if there was a weighed blanket on me that seemed to encase almost my whole body. Ignoring the feeling, I simply rubbed my face further into my pillow and tried to go back to sleep as I was still exhausted. Slowly trying to go back to sleep, it was when I felt something squeeze my left wrist did I actually open my eyes. My face was towards the wall across from me, but I didnt have that color in my room. Thinking maybe Robin moved me, I went to get up only to be stopped by something holding me down. Blinking away the blurry vision in my peripherals, I was able to see that an arm was actually wrapped over my body and had a hold of my wrist. I locked up once I noticed that not just an arm, but a body was pressed against me. Not just that I felt something pressed between my shoulder and neck, allowing said persons mouth to rest just above my neck. I felt their hot breathe cast down as they took deep breaths like they are fast asleep.

'Who the fuck moved me?!' I slowly moved my body again only to be stopped by the other arm coming down and wrapping around my waist.

"Ok, Luffy if this is you, can you please let me go. I dont like to be touched without permission." I quickly sat up this time fully being able to knock them off me.

I heard a loud *thump* as they landed on the floor followed by a loud groan. Turning around in the bed I felt a cold breeze hit my exposed skin.

'Exposed skin?'

Looking down at myself I saw I was only in my bra and some short shorts. I will say I totally didnt let out a scream of murder. Not even ten second later the door was busted down by someone slamming into it. My eyes locked with green ones as I took in the scene in front of me. I watched as Zoro stared at me before looking down and back up my body making his face turn bright red.

"Dont fucking look at me!" I yelled as I frantically pulled the covers over me.

Zoro quickly turned around allowing me some privacy, until the body on the ground finally stood up. Again my eyes locked with another pair, but my gaze was drawn to abs and boxers briefs. I felt my face get hot as I quickly realized that it wasnt Luffy, but Law who was in the bed and he is almost naked.

"Get the fuck out of the room, assholes!!!" I yelled at both now.

"You still need medical attention and being a doctor I cannot leave unless I know your a hundred percent better." Law said loudly to me.

"I am perfectly fine now! What I need is both of you to leave the room especially YOU!" I pointed my glare at Law.

"What is your problem with me?! I am the reason you are feeling better!"

"That doesn't matter! What matters is that this is inappropriate even for a doctor!" I felt my body heat up as my anger rose.

"You are the one that put yourself in that situation by not seeking help!"

"Ok, wait, both of you calm down. You leave the room and let me talk to her. Stephanie, please calm down I was outside the door the entire time to make sure he didnt do anything to you."

"How would you know you had a whole wall between us!" Mad was an understatement, I was in full rage mode. I felt flames form around my hands catching the blanket on fire.

Law across from my extended his hand in and upwards motion.

"ENOUGH!"

Luffy yell stopped all of us in our tracks. I watched as he took each of us in and then walked into the room fully coming towards me. He stopped just before the bed and looked at me with a blank face starring me straight in the eyes.