Chapter 7

That night Law and I told each other our stories and what happened to us to make us who we are now. I could tell he still didnt fully trust me and I couldn't blame him as I felt the same. This past week we have been getting there very slowly. He has helped me clean the house and sometimes came down to help make food. Everything was kind of going back to normal. I would go to the facility like I normally would every two days in morning and on days I didnt we would all hang out and discuss what to do next. We were just in the middle of cleaning up after breakfast when the phone rang. I fired my hands and excused myself to which he nodded. I picked up the phone and announced myself.

"This is Stephanie, how can I help you?"

"Hey!! Its your bestie!!!"

"Oh my god! Hey! How are you?"

I turned to Law and saw he was watching me as he scrubbed a plate.

"I'm doing amazing! So guess what!"

"What's up?"

"I'm moving!"

My eyes went wide at that and I turned to look back at Law.

"Oh, where are you moving?"

"In with you silly!"

I almost dropped the phone at that.

"What?! I mean, wow, um when did we discuss this?"

"Well I know you told me your fine living by yourself, but I need a new place to stay and figured since we are besties I could come keep you company."

"Oh, well, um, that sounds great. Um, when do you plan to move?"

I was feeling frantic as Law is leaning on the counter now looking at me. I felt sweat on my palms as we kept talking.

"Oh I was thinking in a month. That gives me time to pack my stuff and get up there."

"Oh, ok. I really wished you talked to me about this as I had something come up a couple days after you left."

"Oh, what could that be? Oooh!!! Did you find a boyfriend! Oh my god, what is he like?"

"No, I didnt get a boyfriend. Its-"

"You got a girlfriend!! Oh Stephanie, I'm soo happy for you!"

"No, I'm not dating anyone. I just have some unexpected company over that will be staying for-"

Stopping I saw Law shaking his head not to give anymore info. I gave him a 'what the hell' look before I heard my friend speaking again.

"Well, I mean they couldn't have taken all the rooms. Besides I already gave my month notice to my landlord that I was leaving."

"What? Listen I-"

"Yes, I know its last second, but it will be great trust me. I'll go start packing now and I'll see you in a month roomie!"

Before I could say that, no there isn't room, she hung up like that.

'Huh, I guess she is coming. This isn't the first she has done something like this so I guess I'll see her in a month.'

"What was that about?"

I hung up the phone and turned to face Law.

"My best friend is moving in with me in a month."

He had an uncertain look on his face as I said that and he called every one down. We gathered in the living room and I briefed them on what she said.

"So what does this mean for us?"