Chapter 5

Pain.

That's what I woke up to, was severe pain in my head.

"Mmmmhhh. Fuck."

Rubbing my face into my pillow I willed the pain to stop, but it refused. Slowly I sat up taking my time to not rush as it also hurt to move quickly. Finally out of bed, I rubbed my eyes making my way to my bathroom. Pulling out my ibuprofen I took a pill popping it in my mouth and swallowing with water from the sink. Stripping down I took a slow shower with some hot water on my back to relax before switching to Luke warm to wash my hair. Once I was done and just finishing drying off I noticed in the mirror some bruises on my forearms. Starring at them, last night finally flashed in my head, reminding me to make my legs. Once I put on some shorts and a tank top I opened my laptop and made my logs from me memories.

'I'm numb, I just have to keep pushing if back and I'll be fine.'

After about an hour of logging my memories, that my mind forcefully pushed away, I worked up the courage to leave the room. Making my way slowly out I went straight to the kitchen and started making breakfast. Putting together eggs, bacon, some bread, hashbrowns, and pancakes. I just made a small buffet on the counter for everyone to just come and grab what they wanted. Not feeling hungry I just made myself a cup of hot herbal tea and sat down at the table sipping it, not really focusing on anything. It was probably not even five minutes after the food was done and I sat down did I hear movement come from upstairs. My body went rigid waiting to see who would come down first, but went lax when it was Luffy and Zoro quickly walking/running down, well mostly Luffy did the running.

"Yosh!!! FOOD!!! Look at all of it!! Is this for us?!"

Nodding my head I watched as Robin came around the corner from her room.

"Plates are up top and morning."

"Good morning, Stephanie."

Tipping my cup I acknowledged Robin and Zoro who nodded his head to me and a wave of his hand.

'Not much a talker that man, but that's fine I dont talk much either.'

It was when I heard the last door open and someone else come down the stairs did my body lock up again. Robin must have noticed as she had a thin line on her face staring at the person, who for some reason, stopped right behind me. Not doing anything I willed for him to just ignore me and keep going, as I refused to speak of even acknowledge him.

"Stephanie-ya, may I have a word with you?"

Not giving a shit, I stood up abruptly ignoring him completely, I walked around him and slammed the door shit as I decided to go for a walk with my tea. My strides we long and fast I knew an opening in the forest just a couple minutes from the house so I could calm down there. There was a nice breeze flowing through the trees making the area smell like dirt, pine and freshness. Looking around I saw a bunch of rabbits, squirrels and some birds moving around as I walked up the path. About ten minutes passed before I reached the edge of the forest that lead to the open field. The meadow was filled with flowers and tall grass it stretched for a good five miles down the side of the mountain on a steady slope. Picking a spot I sat down taking a deep breathe and just looking at the scene in front of me. Forest was on either side of me and behind me dense to other, but sight was clear for me. I sipped my tea in silence and just waited very patiently. Soon enough twenty minutes pass before I saw movement ahead about 200 feet. Sitting perfectly still I watched a small herd of deer come into the field to graze. There was three does, five babies and one adult buck. He locked eyes with me after a couple of seconds, but he soon realized I wasn't a threat and thus was the next two hours of peaceful company from this herd of deer.